~DJMM~

In this one, DJMM is a GIANT man, not like a 'fee fie foe fum' kind, he's gonna be 7'5 an has another set of arms, like that art. IUFBEUIF THE ART. NOT ME SIMPING! Y/n is going to be gender neutral, because I feel like the guys who read this are left out, so, I'm also gonna be making a dude one next, then a trans one, so on so forth, gotta make sure ALL my peeps is happy, ya feel? Anyway, hope you guys enjoy!

Y/n P.O.V.

I set down the last box, "Jeez man, I didn't know that some of this stuff was so heavy." I groaned as I bent forward, touching my toes then lifting up, reaching for the sky as my stretch cracked my back, "Ohhh sweet virgin mary~" I moaned and relaxed.

"Virgin Mary?" I heard a voice behind me, startling me, "Who the he- Oh! DJ! Long time no see!" I beamed and rushed up to him, wrapping my arms around his torso, "Hey shawty." He rubbed my head, messing up my hair.

I huffed and pulled away, fixing my messy head, "You know I hate it when you do that!" I poked his chest, giving him a playfully grumpy look, "Sure, then why did you lean into it?~" He teased and I blushed.

DJ placed his hand on my shoulder and head, his other ones resting on his hip, "Hmm?" He leaned down.

I huffed and swatted his hands away, "Bah! Do not touch me!" I glared and turned around, walking back over to one of the boxes and rummaging through it, "Wait, did you hawl all of these in here? By yourself?" DJ walked up behind me, "Yep, and let me tell you, it was a WHOLE struggle, but I did it! Aren't you proud?" I turned around, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes.

DJ smiled, "I'm SUPER proud, though, all of this by yourself MUST have messed up your back, want a massage? Let me tell you, I bought some really good oils yesterday, they smell and feel AMAZING." He spoke.

I blushed at the thought of him touching all of me, "Though, you'll have to be 100% naked if you want me to do a full body. O-Only if you're comfortable with it though!" He put his hands up, shaking them while one was behind his head, scratching.

I smiled, "You're so sweet. I'd love a full body. Knowing that you're doing it makes me feel safe." I got on my tippy toes and cupped his cheek, "Pretty please?~" I begged, pouting my bottom lip. His cool-guy sunglasses slipped down and I got a glimpse of his eyes, something was swirling in them but I couldn't tell which emotion it was.

He cleared his throat and lifted his glasses back up, "You don't have to beg shawty, I'd be happy to." He rubbed my head again, "After work, meet me in my room." He turned around and walked out, leaving me alone in a dark room.

I leaned against the wall and grabbed my chest where my heart would be, "Holy shit." Little did I know that he was ALSO leaned against a wall, performing the same actions, "Damn shawty."

~Time skip for you horny guys and gals~

I groaned, my back aching and my shoulders stiff, "Ugh, everything sucks." I grumbled out as I tossed the dirty rag in the sink, finally finished with cleaning off the counters. I walked to my locker and tossed my uniform inside. I heard a chuckle, "Hey shawty, didn't expect you to walk into my room ass naked, not that I don't mind~" He walked over and wrapped his arms around me.

I blushed and looked at my feet, "I-I was just grabbing my clothes-" He cut me off, "I'll grab them, I have a towel in my room for you already. I don't even need to touch you to see how tense you are." He rubbed my shoulders and I sighed, leaning into his touch.

I swatted his hands away again, "Not here stupid!" I scolded as I put my clothes on, "And I'm not walking around the plex half naked." I huffed.

DJ whined, "Awww, c'mon, lemme see that tummy shawty." He hummed and touched my stomach, making me squeak, "Damnit, I keep telling you to stop touching my stomach! Weirdo." I giggled and started walking, leaving him behind.