That Girl Is My Sister

***

Third Person P.O.V

Yelena was at her sister's grave when she came back from the blip 5 years were lost and gone for her. It was a nasty shock to find out her sister was dead just like that. She was gone forever. The last time Yelena saw her she had her vest they were reunited and now she was no longer.

Yelena's sombre moment was interrupted when someone started blowing their nose right next to her. She turned to see a very familiar middle-aged woman with black hair except for one steak of purple.

"Sorry" She quickly apologised "I'm allergic to the Midwest... What this woman did honestly I can't even imagine".

"You're not supposed to be bothering me on my holiday Valentina," Yelena said sharply looking ahead of her.

"Oh, bothering you oh no I'm just here paying my respects" She nodded looking at the blonde.

"You know coming here makes you look desperate" Yelena told her bluntly making the dark-haired girl laugh.

"I've got your new targets" Valentina reached into her bag pulling out an iPad and handing it to the lonely sister.

"I thought maybe you'd like a shot at the man responsible for your sister's death".  "And gives us another recruit you could partner with"

Yelena looked down at the iPad seeing a random man, he was holding a bow and arrow his suit had the S.H.E.I.L.D logo and Yelena knew that Natasha worked with them for a long time.

She swiped to see someone she didn't expect. Someone who she believed to be dead.

Yelena had not seen her since she got separated from her and Nat in the red room when she was taken away and never seen again. When she and Natasha had gone to destroy the main facility Yelena had not seen her there once, amongst all the other black widows fighting against them not once did she see her. So, it surprised Yelena when she saw that she was alive and hiding away in New York, she looked how Yelena pictured her to look when she was younger with brown eyes and a blank face.

They had already lost their big sister, only having each other left now. But how was she part of Nat's death, she would hunt her down and get the truth out of her no matter what she had to do.

"You have to find that terminator first and recruit her" Valentina stated.

"That terminator is my sister!" She said bluntly handing her back to the iPad and getting into her car racing off with her dog to get home, suit up, find her sister and get some answers on how she was part of their sister's death. 

She had to find her sister.

Word Count:468