Widow's V Archer's

***

Third Person P.O.V

The two sisters walk down the quiet road Yelena looks down at her phone to see Clint's location. As they got closer Yelen stopped them pulling two black masks out of nowhere.

"Here put this on" She pushed it into her sister's hands while pulling her son and turning on her black widow bites Yelena shrugged off her sister's coat and let it fall onto the half-melted ice.

(Credit to earthsangxl on Pinterest)

"Is your mission to defeat Clint or ruin all my coats?" She questioned sarcastically

"Not defeat. Kill" she said no quiver or fault in her voice which scared Vera, she knew that Nat's death impacted her a lot heavier than Vera and she wanted nothing more than to see him dead.

But Vera knew that Clint didn't kill her sister he was Natasha's best friend, but Yelena didn't know anything besides what Valentina told her and Vera knew she couldn't change that even if she tried.

"You get Kate I get Clint" She was already walking off and Vera quickly pulled on her mask and followed her sister.

A sudden crash was heard and Vera's head snapped to the building opposite Clint's location, she saw Kate in there and started to walk over.

"Kate's in the opposite building, I'm going in," she said as she pressed her earpiece for Yelena to hear her, Vera heard nothing back while rolling her eyes at her sister's focus, she grappled into the apartment stealthily lurking in the shadows.

The Russian watched Kate walk into the bedroom clearly looking for something, Vera heard the front door open Kate clearly didn't because she was still searching, the brunette recognized her as Maya Lopez high member of the tracksuit mafia.

She started heading to the bedroom, but Vera wasn't gonna let that happen, she walked upright behind Maya and grabbed her collar, smashing her into the closest wall, she quickly recovered and swung a punch at the former widow she caught it and kicked the back of her knees with her boot sole making her stumble Vera spun to end up behind her and gave her a big kick in the back.