Sisters = Best Duo

***

Third Person P.O.V

"You like?" Vera walked out to the main room showcasing her new suit and doing a little spin as Yelena let out an "ooh nice" admiring the design.

(credit to earthsanggxl on Pinterest)

"You're like the Red widow" Yelena laughed standing up to get a closer look at the fabric "The fabric is so soft" She gasped feeling her sister's suit sleeve.

"I made it!" She said looking down at her work of art and seeing Yelena staring at it in awe.

"Pretty cool huh? Better than your stupid suit" she waved off making the blonde gasp and frown.

"Stupid!? let me remind you Vera you had the same suit at one point" The blonde argued "It's also a little on the nose" Yelena stated under her breath.

"And that I got rid of and replaced with this beauty, and what do you mean on the nose? What because I'm the Red widow?" She gestured to her suit but Yelena only ignored her questions and went on explaining the plan.

"Okay I need you to go spy on them to see where they're going and what they're doing but stay out of sight I know what you like" She pointed a finger at her sister.

"And what are you going to do?" she asked locking her now hidden sword into her utility belt "You making me do all the work?" She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows.

"I am going to hack into the computers to see what more I can find about him I know there's something he's hiding" She walked down the corridor and into the bedroom going to the closet and grabbing a coat for herself.

"At least you look semi-normal" She rolled her eyes at her sister's baggy black sweat pants she had over her red suit legs.

Yelena sat there amused as she watched her sister look down at them and only shrug. Vera grunted blowing some loose hair out of her face.

"Why don't you just change into a nicer pair?" Yelena asked laughing.

"Why be normal, Yelena?" Vera asked finally as she grabbed her keys and opened the door, beckoning her sister to get out.

"Wait! I have something for you" The brunette quickly went back inside and to her room rummaging through her draw finally finding what she was looking for she rushed back outside to see Yelena leaning against the wall.

"Finally! you took forever" She drawled rolling her eyes and pushing off the wall.

"Here I thought you'd want this back" Vera handed her sister a very familiar butterfly clip and Yelena was shocked that she still had it after all this time. She thought it was long gone destroyed and repurposed for something else. Yelena quickly pulled her sister in a lonely tear falling down her cheek as Vera rubbed her back with a sad smile. They broke apart and Yelena cleared her throat.

"Thank you I didn't know you would still have this" Yelena clipped it into the back of her ponytail.

"Of course, I would, I got it from my sister" Vera reasoned, while in the red room she wore it every day to fuel her, to keep her fighting, to keep her training, to keep herself from killing Draykov because she knew one day it would pay off and it finally did. Because she gets to be with her sister again.

"Let's go do this and not waste any more time," Yelena said seriously but had a small smile as they both strut down to the elevator with dead blank faces.

"Our first mission together sister," Vera said looking at Yelena as they both smirked with the doors slowly closing on the mischievous sisters.

"Yeah let's see how this goes".

"Sisters always make the best duo".

Word Count:673