Win Her Over

***

Third Person P.O.V

It had been a few days since Vera had seen her sister, but she knew where Yelena would be tonight because Clint called her for help and told her Kate was going to be there. And she was going to stop her. And maybe ask Kate out on a date.

It was dark outside as the brunette suited up.

(Credit to Earthsangxl on Pinterest)

She added a purple vest because she knew from her stalking that one of Kates's favourite colours is purple. It looked nice it paired with the black nicely and hopefully, Kate would like it. She grabbed her last coat that hadn't been ruined by Yelena and quickly headed out the door eager to help Clint not get killed. She entered the party easily.

"You think owning a security company they would have better Ya know security" Vera mumbled to herself walking in further scanning the crowd to see if she could find Clint.

She spotted him lurking near the window, she went over to him placing a hand on his shoulder. He flinched and turned but quickly recovered upon seeing the Russian girl's face.

"I'm going to need an earpiece if I'm going to help" She smirked holding her hand out waiting for the earpiece.

"I don't have any left sorry" He looked back out the window noticing something, not noticing the brunette's over-exaggerated dropped jaw.

"I can't believe you didn't think to save one for me" she looked taken aback before she got a gut feeling, she pulled Clint to the floor as the window he was just looking out of shattered.

"You go I'll get him," Vera told him before he ran each window breaking as he ran, she then notices a green coat, her green coat. She hastily walked over to the fleeting woman twirling her around.