Natasha's Dead

***

Third Person P.O.V

Yelena's footsteps stomped in the wet puddles of New York she hugged her coat tighter which was covering her suit and weapons as she got closer to her sister's building. Her nerves grew as she went through many possibilities on how her sister would react to seeing the sister blonde.

As she got in proximity to the apartment complex, she turned on her black widow bites shaking her wrists to make them more comfortable. She stopped only a meter away from the door when she spotted a figure on the building's roof.

The blonde walked into the alleyway shrugging off her coat and landing in a big puddle of water. She takes a small grappling hook from her belt and throws it to the roof, hearing it lock into place the rope lifted her to the roof. She recovered by commando rolling to standing being met with the sight of her sister facing away from her seemingly unarmed.

"Long time no see sister" She approached the girl silently bringing up her wrist to knock her out, but it seemed too easy to Yelena she knew the girl wouldn't just give up. Lifting her wrist the red source was diverted from the blonde's target to the building opposite them smashing the window to pieces falling on the street below.

"You're very predictable Yelena" She laughed as she held her wrist hard making the younger girl grunt as her arm was blocked, she attempted to punch with her other hand but was also blocked by the older girl. Yelena smiled and kicked her feet, making the brunette fall to the ground, she looked up and swung her foot at the back of Lena's knees, they stared intensely at each other both on the wet ground. 

Trickles of water soon turned into a shower of rain soaking both the sister. They thought alike as both girls kicked up, Yelena landed kneeling while the older sister landed perfectly standing looking down on the blonde Russian.

The blonde widow launches herself at her sister forcing her onto her back into a puddle of water as the sister was about to speak Lena once again brought up her wrist aiming for her neck. She yelped as the older girl forcefully switched positions now on top ready to voice her questions. The blonde kicked her stomach before she could say anything and flipped her over the head, but while she was in the air, she had loosened Yelena's widow bites and flung them off leaving them abandoned on a dirty corner roof.

Many punches, kicks, saults and acrobatic tricks were put up against each other with Yelena's ballet training vs her sister's newfound gymnastics skills which definitely came as a shock for the younger assassin. When had she learnt this, first she thought her sister was dead but now she was some sort was a widow variant. More rough, ruthless and deadly.

With this gymnastics training, Yelena observed that she had the tricks and could make any flips, tricks and more into a clear-cut sequence with every move flawless and powerful almost effortless. Vicious and cruel making her a ferocious component to keep up in combat with let alone defeat.

Yelena had the elegance, and delicacy of a feather, light on her feet making her silent and vicious. She was less extreme than her sister, she still had strength but nothing like the raw force her older sibling had pumping through her. 

They both had started to get sick of each other and their specialties equaling out every move they hit, throw, kick and everything else. Yelena whips out her electroshock baton while her sister pulls out a small metal cylinder that she whipped in a figure-eight motion now a solid metal rod.

Fighting and defending, bending and throwing even some hair pulling, many grunts were voiced as their fatigue started to set in. The blonde manages to get the stick out of the way and shocks the older girl at her neck. She lets out a long painful groan, she brings her big combat boot up and shoves Yelena in the stomach making her tumble back meters into a puddle.

Yelena looks up to see her sister pointing her stick at her accusingly water dripping down her face.

"Why are you here Yelena?" Her head tilted the Russian in her voice clear as day.

"I need your help-"

"With what?" She asked sceptically bringing her pole down to lean against it.

"Finding Clint Barton"

"Why do we need to find him?" The brunette already knew who he was from her own past with him, but she was confused about why her sister needed to find him.

"Because he killed our sister!" She raised her voice at her sister's confused state.

"What?" She choked but no tears came to her eyes, only shock. 

"Natasha's dead Vera"

Word Count: 817