⊳disclaimer

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

If you are not aware, book five was once published, but under a different name. I unpublished it because I was not happy with the way things were playing. It was very disorganized and had too many plot holes. 

The books are in the following order:

1. HEATWAVES
2. i can't handle change
3. GOODBYE
4. (this was a short, three-chapter prologue that was optional) MYTH
5. enemy (currently reading)

If you have read MYTH, please do not say anything unless you are going to put a warning. As said before, it was optional to read. Regardless, the things said in it will be repeated in this book when the time comes. 

Thank you <3

»--•--«

The story contains the following:

〉Spoilers.
All I am asking is that you do not spoil any new chapters in the comments. If you'd like to comment on something and your response contains a spoiler, please notify others and then reply to yourself. Thanks :)

〉Blood, descriptive gore, explicit scenes.
As most of you know, most of my stories contain explicit and graphic scenes that are not suitable for everyone. 

〉Spousal and child abuse
we all know who at this point

〉Angst.
so. so. so. so much angst. 

〉Strong language
People like to cuss a lot. I'm people

〉Trauma triggers, mental health issues, severe depression, and anxiety
There are some things that some readers may find uncomfortable. please be sure to read each warning tag before continuing into the chapter. 

〉LGBTQ+
Homophobes, you can get the fuck out now :)

Please remember to look at each warning. They are there for a reason to warn you of the contents of each and every chapter. 

Some viewers may find some things disturbing or gruesome.

Viewer discretion advised.

»--•--«

This is a friendly reminder that I have the right to...

do whatever the hell I want. It's my book, my characters, and my plot.

〉report or remove any reader/comment that is offensive, concerning, or rude to me or others.

〉remove viewers. and yes. I can do this.

〉remove/unpublish the book. I haven't really considered this with anything so it will be fine.

»--•--«

If you pick a fight in the comments, especially over something stupid, and it blows up my notifications, the following will happen:

1. I will ask you kindly to end the argument.
2. If the argument doesn't stop, I will warn you
3. If you still ignore me, you will both be removed from view. Ultimately, this will remove you from viewing, voting, and commenting on all my books, block you from viewing my profile, and utterly mute your account.

I've done it multiple times now. Don't be the SEVENTH to be put in gay baby jail :)

»--•--«

There is not update schedule. I update when I want to <3

»--•--«

enjoy <3

—H.K☆
[I use she/her pronouns btw <3]

»--•--«

follow my social media accounts:

Tumblr: cvsmix-plvto

instagram: cvsmix_plvto

discord: cvsmix_plvto#6738

You can also tip me on Ko-fi (BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO)

https://ko-fi.com/cvsmixplvto

◣──•~❉᯽❉~•──◢