⊳feedback/opinions?

Alright, so I know I said I would be gone for awhile.

I lied.

Because I have an unhealthy obession with this fucking series, I had a wonderful idea come to my mind.

If, theoretically, I would write a book strickly about Isamu and his story before he came back, would you guys be interested in reading it?

I only ask because I don't want to spend so much time writing, drafting, and exploring if no one would read it.

Now, theoretically, I could already have over 30,000 words written, but we're not going to talk about that. I want to know if people would actually be interested in learning what and how Isamu came to be what he was in this story?

I'll read the comments of those in favor and those not (PLEASE BE HONEST I DO NOT CARE IF YOU ARE SCARED OF HURTING MY FEELINGS! IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN SOMETHING LIKE THIS, TELL ME!)

This is all going to be based on my reader's wants and opinions. If no one wants to see it, then it'll stay in my drafts. This will not hurt my feelings. For fucks sakes I have published 17 books. 17 FUCKING BOOKS. That's a lot.

But, just let me know what you guys think.

I'll even leave a little teaser ;)

___

“You should have let me die,” I whispered. “I deserve it.”

“No one deserves to die, Isaiah,” He said.

“I beat him to fucking death and I don’t remember it!” I shouted. “How many people is gonna take for me to kill for you to do it?!”

“You’re not a dog who’s getting put down because they bit someone,” He frowned.

“I’ve killed seventy people,” I whispered. “And do you want to know how many I remember? Four. Four out of seventy. Doesn’t that tell you something?”

“I’m not going to kill you—nobody is,” He replied. “And I won’t let you kill yourself.”

“I can’t do this,” I could feel my eyes stinging. “I can’t keep doing this. I can’t keep hurting people and not even remembering it! I-I can’t—”

Maddox stood up from the chair. He put his hand on my face when I hung my head, my body trembling. A sob broke over my lips, and Maddox sunk to the edge of the bed. He grabbed my face with both of his hands, lifting it up. 

“Isaiah, this isn’t something you can help,” He said gently. “You can’t blame yourself for this when it isn’t your fault.”

“Ye-Yes it is!” I hiccupped. “I’m the one who h-hurt them!”

“You’re sick,” He brushed his thumb under my eye. “That’s all, Isaiah. You’re sick, and there’s no cure.”