Chapter 9

The new system for the school was working amazingly, bullying was basically gone, since these kids (atleast my year) were never oppressed by higher tiers so bullying never really came and those over my year, it only took a bit of time to get them used to it.

my second year just started and the school is looking good, the low tiers who don't want to fight, don't need to and those who do, are becoming stronger, some even became mid tiers which made me happy.

currently I have made the school have a leaderboard to encourage people to get stronger, since strength is important, at least in this world, also I made it so if someone is failing a class, they aren't allowed to participate in fighting. So it encouraged more people to study more.

I made our school a literal pokemon league lol. the leaderboard has the top 100 students and it calculates the ranking by elo. and If someone reaches the top position on the leader board, their given a chance to fight the royals, they choose a royal and if the royal is defeated, they take their place.

Currently, every single person challenged Jason, and all of them lost, since the highest students weren't even close to high tiers in strength much less Jason's technique.

Well, leaving the monologue behind, Let's go to school.

I walk out my house and see Claire there like always, I wave and say a hi as we made our way to school as always, Claire doesn't participate in the leaderboard for some reason, she is more than strong enough to participate.

Well that's her choice, so i can't judge. We reached school and met up with Jason and Maggie, we give them our hi and hello's, and we make our way to class, I started studying myself in class since High school would be hard otherwise. Since in my last life, I died when I was in my first year of college. 

With Scholar, I don't even need to activate my ability anymore, it's passive does the job, My thinking speed is accelerated and I have more memory then an elephant.

I as the King, I have to set and example for the students. Being a royal does suck huh. But I if I am gonna be a king, I am gonna be king just like what Iskandar said, I have to be more than everyone else, more greedy, more strong, I have to laugh the loudest in happiness, I have cry the hardest when I lose someone, for a King is what a person should strive to become, those words have guided me for so long, and I am happy cause of it.

Ok monologue aside, Let's get on with the day, Classes were boring as hell as usual. Me and the squad make our way outside as usual, we see some students fighting in the arena and Adrion acting as the judge.

oh yeah I forgot to explain how battle work, I have assigned specific students as 'monitors' one of them being Adrion, they get a few duties and privileges, they have to judge battle and update the leader boards and they are not allowed to participate in the fights but they get authority over other students, and are allowed to use them as they see fit, in any case, if misconduct is reported, consequences shall follow.

Back to the fight, a red haired kid with a level of 3.1 vs a kid with blue hair and a level of 1.6.

The red kid's ability was was fire breath, he could breath fire, pretty high level though. the Blue kid's ability was flashbang, he could stun people, pretty useful, Imma take that.

The fight started, the red kid immediately used his ability head on and the blue kid rolled towards the right and the red kid maintained the pressure, the blue kid made a white energy thingy in his hand while running away from the fire.

The blue kid expelled the white ball from his hand and it made a bright light which blinded the red kid and was would have blinded me if it wasn't for the raw amount of aura I had. The stun made the red kid stop his ability and the blue kid punched him in the stomach and then then the chin, the red kid dropped on the floor and adrion gave a ten count, the blue kid won.