Chapter 5

Tw:cursing

"...Guys?" All the states at just staring him, it's been a whole minute and the air is starting to get awkward. Allen also stands up and tries to help ease the states minds.

"Alfred already talked to his boss about it and he thinks it's time to tell the other nations about us. Or at the least him." They both smile awkwardly and none of the kids say anything or even move.

Finally after another minute New York stands up. "Dad. I love you. We all do. But why the fuck do you think this is a good idea?!" New York gets angry fast and their New York accent isn't making it better.

"Well you see the world is very peaceful right now and I think it's a good idea to make better connections with the allies and you know, learn their secrets and stuff." Alfred says, each word getting quieter as he speaks as his kids are just staring at him.

"Yes, but those assholes hurt us, hurt you. Why would you want to become friends with people like that?" New Jersey says, also standing up. The whole original 13 colonies stand up actually, they're the oldest of everyone and have gone through the worst pain.

"They're not all bad and I'm sure they've changed, they're not like they used to be. They aren't power and war hungry, they're just a bunch of idiots who argue with each the about stupid things." Alfred says quickly, he understands where his kids are coming from but he wants to go to these meetings, make friends, he a nation of the world.

The room goes silent.

Then finally North Dakota stands up, "I think, as long as pops doesn't get hurt he should be able to do this."

"But he wants to be friends with the enemy!" New York yells back, she does not like the nations as all but it is for a good reason, they hurt her family.

"Yes but I'm sure pops can handle himself, he's the strongest and smartest out of all of us." South Dakota says as they stand up.

"Yeah but-!" New Jersey gets cut off by Rhode Island.

"New York, trust father, he knows what he's doing, he wouldn't do anything reckless." She says calmly, placing a hand on New Jersey's shoulder who huffs and plops down back into their seat.

"I think daddy knows what he's doing, he wouldn't do anything to put us in harms way." Hawaii smiles and everyone agrees. Alfred sighs in relief and Allen places a hand on his back. Even though some of the states disagree with what he's doing he's happy they won't try and stop him.

The group then goes back to talking like normal, chattering about, the older states having more serious conversations. "I think now's a good time to talk." Allen said softly, Alfred nods and they sneak to Allen's office without the kids knowing.

Alfred sits in one of Allen's chair while Allen stays standing. "Alright, spill it all out."

Allen takes a deep breath before speaking, "What if the nations try and steal the states or try to harm them somehow? What if they try killing you? What if they hate you for showing up so late? Will you die at their hands? I don't want you to die Alfie!" Allen is tearing up at this point, he only calls Alfred Alfie when he gets worked up. "And what about all the history that happened with England and Russia and everyone else you had a war with? Alfie I don't know it this is a good idea-"

Alfred cuts Allen off by pulling him into a tight hug. "Everything is going to be okay Allie." He pets Allen softly, running his hand in his hair, the motion calming Allen down and soothing him. "I'm stronger than any of the any nations, they wouldn't kill me if they tried. And I won't tell them about the states just yet, I'm going to gauge their reaction to me first before telling them anything else. I will only tell the necessities at first. I won't tell them about you or the kids yet. I will protect you guys at all costs." Alfred speaks in a stern but soft voice, a voice that convinces Allen everything will be alright.

"Alfie...You won't replace me right? With Canada?" Allen asks in a quite voice, gripping onto Alfred's shirt tightly.

Alfred smiles and kisses his head. "Of course not Allie. No matter how close I get to Canada I will never replace you. You are my one true brother and I love you."

Allen smiles and looks at Alfred, tears still I'm his eyes which Alfred wipes away. "I mean it Allen, so don't cry. I'm never replacing you. You're stuck with me for the rest of our lives."

Allen nods and sniffles a bit. "Sorry, I just.."

"You were scared, it's okay Allie, even I get scared sometimes." Alfred hugs Allen tighter who snuggles into him. They stay hugging for a few minutes before Allen pulls away.

"I'm sure the kids would love a movie night." Allen says, Alfred smiles and nods, grabbing ahold of Allen's hand and squeezing it softly.

"Then let's go watch some movies." Allen smiles and squeezes Alfred's hand and they go down to the kids, gathering them in the movie room and making lots of popcorn. There they watch movies till they all fall asleep.

—————
Chapter 5 finished!
Allen got comforted, ngl I kinda love when Allen is a soft boyo.

Hopefully you're enjoying the story!
I'd love to hear your guy's thoughts though, what you like, what I could improve on, anything really.

Hopefully chapter 6 will be out soon.
Have a great day/night! :)