Chapter 16

After Matthew ditched Allen, which he does feel a little bad for but he's sure those two will get along, he went and got another crepe then went to the pond. Sitting down and watching the ducks.

Matthew smiles as he thinks about how his two brothers are totally flirting with their partners. Yes he just met Allen but he feels like they'll become brothers, he feels like they'll become really close.

Matthew sighs as he then thinks about his own crush, he has no idea how to talk to him but he really likes him. They don't interact much and Matthew is pretty sure it will stay a one sided crush. He'll admire him from afar and keep it his little secret. Besides, there's no way his crush would talk to such a quite nation like himself.

Matthew looks at his barely eaten crepe and smiles softly, at least his brothers will be happy. They deserve to have a partner that makes them happy. He might not find someone like that himself but that's okay. He doesn't need anyone-

"OI!! MATTHEW!!!" Matthew flinches as he hears his named getting yelled and he quickly turns his head to the voice, but just as he sees who it is he gets glomped into a hug.

"I didn't think ze awesome you would be here too!" Gilbert says as he smothers Matthew with affection from the hug, Matthew's face quickly heating up at all the attention from the albino.

"I Uhm..yeah.." Matthew mutters and pulls himself away from Gilbert, his brain dizzy with how much blood rushed to his face. "Why are you here?" He asks softly.

"Ze awesome me wanted to feed ze awesome ducks of course!" Gilbert says as he plops himself down next to Matthew and how's him the bag of white bread he brought with him.

"Oh I see." Matthew smiles, that's sweet of Gilbert to feed the ducks.

"Would you care to join ze awesome me?" Gilbert says, handing him a piece of bread with a bright smile.

"Oh! Uhm sure." Matthew smiles softly and takes the bread, brushing his hand against Gilbert's though it doesn't seem like Gilbert noticed.

Matthew tears the bread gently and feeds the ducks near by, tossing them the bread and smiling at how cute they are.

Though what Matthew doesn't notice is that Gilbert is totally staring at him.

The two sit in silence as they feed the ducks bread, by the ends Matthew yawns as he's feeling tired. With all the excitement that's happened he's tired, plus he knows he's safe with Gilbert here so a small nap wouldn't hurt, right?

Matthew closes his eyes and Gilbert turns to say something to him but quickly stops as he sees Matthew sleeping. He doesn't know when Matthew fell asleep but he sure is cute when he's sleeping. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping.

Gilbert scoots a bit closer to Matthew and smiles softly, he's happy he can hang out with him like this. Though his face quickly turns pink as he feels a weight on his shoulder.

Matthew's head fell onto Gilbert's shoulder so now Matthew is sleeping on him. Best day ever.

Gilbert slowly moves his arm to wrap around Matthew's waist and holds him closer, he doesn't want him to get cold, yeah that's why.

Gilbert holds Matthew close and happily lets him sleep on his shoulder, hoping the cute boy gets sweet dreams.

—————
Chapter 16 finished!
Sorry for the short chapter but I thought it was cute. Wasn't really sure what I should have them do so sorry ya'll

Hopefully you're enjoying the story!
I'd love to hear your guy's thoughts though, what you like, what I could improve on, anything really.

Hopefully chapter 17 will be out soon.
Have a great day/night! :)