Chapter 14

It's been a few weeks since the meeting and Alfred has hung out with Matthew and Ivan quite a bit since then. They three of them were planning to hang out again this Sunday but this time Alfred decided to give the two a surprise. This Sunday he's going to drag Allen along. But first he has to convince him.

Alfred goes to Allen's office and knocks on his door softly. "Allie, It's Alfie~" Alfred sings a little.

Allen raises an eyebrow and gets up from his desk, opening the door. "What are you wanting?"

"What makes you think I want something?" Alfred asks, a stupid smile plastered on his face.

"You never use those nicknames together unless you want something or you're comforting me. And there's nothing to comfort me about so you want something." Allen crosses his arms and leans against the door.

"Fine fine, there is one small thing I want you to do." Alfred says and Allen raises an eyebrow again, waiting for Alfred to go on.

"I want you to come with me to hang out with Matthew and Ivan this Sunday." Alfred says happily and Allen immediately responds.

"No."

"What? Why not? I know you have nothing to do that day." Alfred huffs and Allen rolls his eyes.

"I don't want to. I don't trust them yet. No matter how much you talk about Ivan." Alfred gasps and grabs his chest, giving Allen a fake look of hurt. Allen just rolls his eyes at this. "Plus you know I don't like to socialize with new people."

"But Allen, they're my new friends! Plus I think you'll get along with them. They're both really nice, even though Ivan can come off scary at first."

Allen sighs and shakes his head, Alfred grumbles before getting an idea. "What if I take you out to the range Saturday night and we sneak over some of the bigger booms."

Allen raises an eyebrow, he's intrigued. "Like we get some military grade stuff? Will we be able to blow some shit up?"

"Oh yeah. We can blow whatever you want up. I'll even bring out the flamethrower for you." Alfred smirks, he knows he has Allen hooked now.

"..deal. But you better bring extra propane." Allen smirks, already thinking of what he could burn/blow up.

"Sweet! Don't over dress to much Mk? I know you say first impressions are everything but it's just a park hang out." Alfred says and happily skips off to get some military grade guns as Allen rolls his eyes and heads off to grab stuff he wants to burn.

Timeskip brought to you by Allen with a flamethrower (yes civilians can buy these in the USA, I in fact own one myself :D)—

Allen and Alfred say bye to their kids as they get into the car, Alfred texts the other two he's on his way and to meet him at the entrance of the park. He then starts the car and starts driving.

Allen nervously picks at his fingers as he stares out the window. Alfred glances and grabs his hand, rubbing it softly. "It's going to be okay Allie. They aren't going to hate you. They're both really nice, I promise."

"We're only meeting Ivan and Matthew right? No other countries?" Allen asks worriedly and squeezes Alfred's hand.

"Yep, just Ivan and Matthew. No one else."

"Do my clothes look okay? They're not wrinkled right?"

"You look great, don't worry so much."

"But what if they think I look weird? What if they question it? Should I have worn makeup?"

"Allen. Take a few deep breaths and think positive thoughts."

Allen nods and takes a few deep breaths. Unlike Alfred where all of his scars are hidden, Allen has one very noticeable scar on his neck that he got from the civil war that he's very insecure about. Whenever he goes out to public events he almost always covers it up for professionalism. But since this is just a hang out with Alfred's friends he doesn't need to cover it up.