Chapter 6

A week passes and Alfred hangs out with his children and Allen as much as he can. His boss said the meeting was on Tuesday and they got it to be held in America. Today is Tuesday and most of the kids and Allen gather around Alfred as he's getting his shoes on to leave.

"Please be okay pops!" Montana says worriedly.

"Yeah! don't let those other countries push you around!" Texas yells.

"Fight them if you have too." Vermont says.

Alfred laughs at all their worries and complaints. "Okay okay, I'll be safe guys, don't worry. I won't let the other countries push me around and I will fight them if I have to." He smiles and pats a few of their heads.

"Alfie-" Allen begins to say but Alfred pulls him into a hug.

"Nope, don't say anything, you're not going to overthink and worry yourself got it? I'll be safe and I'll come back when the meeting is over." He smiles and kisses Allen's head who nods and pulls away from him.

"I'll be off, see you guys later." He smiles and waves bye to his family who waves bye back and yells words of encouragement as he leave.

Alfred closes the door and goes to his car, he's in a ironed out black suit and tie with matching sunglasses as it's a bright and sunny day out. The building where the meeting is being held is in DC so it's just a two hour drive for him. He gets in his car, starts blasting his hero complex playlist, and starts his drive there.

Timeskip
(One of the songs Alfred blasts is Awesome As I Want To Be from My Little Pony Rainbow Rocks, it's a great song to boost confidence okay)-

Alfred arrives at the building, it looks like any other normal office building, it's tall and has many windows though what lies within it is the real interesting part. The building is half a hotel, half meeting rooms.

The nations do need somewhere to stay after all and Alfred is going to make sure they're as comfortable as possible. He parks his care on the connecting parking lot and gets out of his car. All the nations should already be in the building and settled but not in the meeting yet. The meeting starts in ten minutes. Alfred takes a deep breath, looking at the building, then heading inside. He can do this, he has to do this.

Alfred heads inside, smiling and greeting the receptionist at the desk. He gets his badge so he can access everything like all the other nations that came here got earlier and goes up to the meeting room on the elevator.

He checks his phone and sees Allen and his kids texted him good luck messages, some more vulgar and violent then the others, but he smiles nonetheless. He's happy his family cares so much.

The elevator opens and he steps out, just down the hall is the meeting room. Alfred is sure all the nations are there by now as they is five minutes till it starts. He takes another deep breath, slowly walking to the doors.

Once he's in front of it he puts his hand on the handle, he an do this, he will do this, he will tell the nations of the world that he us the personification of America and everything will go smoothly.

Alfred opens the door and...

—————
Chapter 6 finished!
Sorry for the short chapter and cliffhanger! I just like making you guys suffer ;)

Hopefully you're enjoying the story!
I'd love to hear your guy's thoughts though, what you like, what I could improve on, anything really.

Hopefully chapter 7 will be out soon.
Have a great day/night! :)