Chapter 7

He once again sees chaos, papers everywhere, counties arguing, counties sleeping, food everywhere, they aren't being productive at all. Honestly when are they ever productive?

He steps inside of the room and closes the door, no one notices as they all just think another country has entered. Well that's a lie, two countries notice his presence, Russia and Canada. They notice the new comer, the new person that looks a lot like that teen that crashed the last meeting.

Alfred slowly makes his was up to the front. Noticing all the countries are here expect for England, hopefully it won't be as awkward for him then. The meeting starts in a minute and since this meeting is being hosted in the USA he is the host of this meeting so he should be the one starting it off. Even if England is late he will be starting on time.

He gets to the podium in the front and clears his throat loudly. Everyone shuts up and stares at the newcomer. The newcomer looks more professional but younger than everyone else in the room. Hey isn't it that guy that crashed their meeting last time?

"Welcome, nations of the world, to the United States of America." Alfred smiles, he'll be friendly to everyone at first. "Allow me to begin with introducing myself. I am the personification of the United States of America, Alfred F. Jones. It is lovely to finally meet you all."

The room is silent then it erupts into loud questions, murmurs, and screaming. Alfred covers his ears, how can so few countries be as loud as a million people talking at once?

Germany then yells at everyone and they calm down. Alfred uncovers his ears and nods to Germany. "Thank you. Now I'm sure you all have a lot of questions and I will answer them all with in reason."

The counties begin murmuring amongst themselves and the first one to raise their hand is Russia. "You're Russia, correct?" America asks.

Russia nods and asks his question, "Why are you now just showing up to a meeting?"

America smiles more, he was hoping someone was smart enough to ask that question. "My bosses weren't the kindest of people and never informed me of them."

America isn't telling the whole truth but the other countries don't need to know about the whole truth. He can't trust them yet to tell them about the whole truth anyways.

Canada raises his hand next. "Yes Canada?" Everyone turns and look at Canada, a few asking who he is.

"I feel like I know you from somewhere." Canada says and America smiles softly. He was hoping Canada would ask him a question like that.

"When we were little, before you were discovered by France, we used to play together all the time. Though even though we don't share the same blood we became brothers." Canada tears up at that, he forgot all those memories from long ago. All those memories got pushed to the back of his mind because he became a world power.

Canada quickly gets up and runs over to America, who has his arms wide open for him, and hugged him tightly. Crying into his chest. With both of them right next to each other they did resemble one another, they definitely looked like brothers.

The two have their sweet moment together, hugging and crying, though America did none of the crying. The rest smile and wait for them to finish. Once they are Canada goes back to his seat Italy raises his hand next. "Yes Italy?"

"Do you have blood relatives?" The dumb pasta and German loving idiot asks. America straightens his back at this one. The air room became much more tense, much different than the calm and flowy vibe in the room earlier.

America hesitates before answering, choosing his words wisely. "Yes. I do. I have a brother and a few kids." America decides to state not how many mostly cause he doesn't know how the others will react and he doesn't want them asking more questions than necessary.

The whole room goes silent for a moment before erupting in yelling and gasps and everything in between. The youngest and newest country that they just met and looks like a teenager has children?! Not even France has kids! Unless you count Canada but he's not related by blood.

But this kid, this America, has children! Blood children! Everyone is sure as hell shocked by this new revelation. Can a country even have children? How can a country have children?! There are so many questions and none of them are being answered.

—————
Chapter 7 finished!
I'm not exactly sure what I should make the nations of the world ask America so if you guys have any suggestions or want any answers to questions please tell me!

Hopefully you're enjoying the story!
I'd love to hear your guy's thoughts though, what you like, what I could improve on, anything really.

Hopefully chapter 8 will be out soon.
Have a great day/night! :)