Chapter 8 : Helper Xichen

Lan Xichen was working on something in his office. He raised his head as he heard the door opened to see who came.

As he saw the intruder , a sweet smile formed in his lips. It's his baby brother.

"Finally I got the honor to have your footprints in my room after so long"

Lan Wangji just ignored the statement and sat on the chair.

" You definitely wouldn't come without any reason, so what do you want? "

" Someone"

" Huh? " Lan Xichen is confused.

" I need some information on someone."

" Oh... Wait is it about that dream lover of yours? How can I help you with that, I didn't even see him"

" I met him. "

" You met him?! How could you not tell me about it?!! I'm hurt! "

"He  used read in this college. I need you to search for his address. "

" Didi, I maybe a well-known professor but I don't have access to student's information you know. "

" Mn. Ask him. "

" Him? Why don't you ask him yourself? Don't tell me you are still mad at him for that incident "

" He was being unreasonable. "

" Oh A-Zhannn! He is our uncle. He is our elder. We should not talk about him behind his back like this. "

" He should behave like an elder. "

Lan Xichen just shook his head at his stubborn brother. But he can't refuse him.

" Fine, I will try. But I can't promise you anything. "

" mn"

" Tell me his name, major , year "

Before Lan Wangji could reply there was a knock on the door.

Lan Xichen, " come in. "

"Professor, I rearranged your next month's schedule as you wanted. Please check and tell me if I need to change something." Jiang Cheng said.

" Thank you A-Cheng. And I told you don't call me professor when we are alone. Just call me Huan-ge. "

" O-ok H-huan ge."  Jiang Cheng slightly blushed . Xichen just smiled at his cuteness .

Lan Wangji just stared at his brother. Looks his brother found someone too. He was happy not only for his brother but also for himself.

He is regretting not coming to his brother when he arrived.  Then he wouldn't have to waste a week like this. Who knew that Jiang Cheng works for his brother.

" Oh let me introduce. A-Cheng , this is my brother Lan Wangji. And A-Zhan, this is Jiang Cheng my new assistant. He is also my department junior."

Jiang Cheng didn't notice Lan Zhan when he entered the room but after  noticing him , his face changed to a grumpy one.

As soon as he heard this disliked person  is actually his crush's brother. He just cannot help but accept him. He need to get along with him now.

((((Poor Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng. They have to get along with their hated person for their lover( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)))))

They both greeted each other then Jiang Cheng left the room.

"So ....what is his name again?" Lan Xichen started where they left off.

" Wei Wuxian"

" And...?"

"His brother"

"Huh? "  Lan Xichen tilted his head to the side as he was confused by lwj.

" He is Jiang Cheng's brother."

" What?! What a coincidence! Looks like The world is really small." Lan Xichen grinned.

" Ask him "

" Keep Patience Didi. I can't just him about his brother out of nowhere."

" Mn....but fast"

" Hahaha... Can't wait anymore ? Okay I will talk to him somehow"

Lan Zhan just nodded and stand up for leaving.

" Hey! You are just leaving like that?! How about a cup of tea?" Lan Xichen stopped him.

Although Lan Zhan didn't have any intention to stay longer but he still sat down for some tea as his brother requested.

They started talking  about random things about business while waiting for tea. Nah, it's just Lan Xichen who kept talking .

Lan Zhan just nodded sometimes in between or replied with with signature answer "Mn"

"" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "

Short chapter 😿 I'm a little busy with school practicals. But I wanted to update so write it in a few minutes.