Chapter 27

Lan Wangji took Wei Ying's hand as he reached the alter.

"Thank you Mr. Jiang." He said to Wei Ying's Father who he knew had walked his lover down the aisle.

"He is yours now. Take care of him. Don't let him get hurt." Jiang Fengmian said softly. But Lan Wangji knows it's a warning like 'hurt him and you are dead'.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today...." the host started the ceremony.
Lan Wangji wasn't listening to his though he was focused on his love, who was so obviously nervous.

"Calm down."

Lan Wangji whispered quietly at him smiling. He still had Wei Ying's hand in his and was rubbing small circles into the skin with his thumb. .
"That obvious huh?" Wei Wuxian chuckled.
"I love you." Lan Wangji said wishing he could kiss him right now.
*****
[ I wanted to write long wedding vows but my brain stopped working. My system needs to be updated 😐]

"Wei Wuxian, will you have this man, Lan Wangji , to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in marriage, will you love him, comfort him, honor him and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, so long as you both shall live?"

"I will "

"Lan Wangji , will you have this man, Wei Wuxian , to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in marriage, will you love him, comfort him, honor him and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, so long as you both shall live?

" I will"

"I now pronounce you husband and husband you may kiss the groom" the host said after what Wei Wuxian thought was far too long. Before he could even think to make a more thought Lan Wangji had grabbed his face and crashed his lips down on his.

The kiss was the perfect amount of passionate and loving and it made Wei Ying feel like he was melting. Neither of them paying attention to the cheering their guest were doing. Those memories came back to them again. But this there is more.

"Who cares about the crowded broad street, I'll walk on my single plank bridge till it's dark."

//////////////////////////////////////////////

"Xiaozhang,I want to bring a person back to Cloud Recesses. Bring him back and hide him."

//////////////////////////////////////////////

"I used to think of you as my soulmate"

"I still am"

//////////////////////////////////////////////

" When everyone admire my power
and wanted to flatter me ,
You're the only who scolded me .But, right now When everyone wants me to die and hates me ,You're the only one standing by me."

//////////////////////////////////////////////

"If the face says nothing, listen to the heartbeat"

//////////////////////////////////////////////

"Wangji went against the sect's elder to save you Wei gonzi. He was punished with 33 lashes for that. "

//////////////////////////////////////////////

"lan zhan! i-i have to tell you something."