Chapter 16

"Wei Wuxian?"

Wei Ying turned his head to the voice to meet an unfamiliar face , look like in mid thirties , he never seen before.

"Yes?"

"It's really you! Looks like Mr . Lan finally found you."

"Umm... You are..."

"Oh sorry. I'm Su Li, Mr. Lan Wangji's personal secretary. Let me take you to his office"

He then let the reception know about Wei Ying being Lan Wangji's special guest and to never stop him from going inside. They talked as they headed towards the office.

" Earlier what do you meant by finally found me? " Wei Ying titled his head in confusion.

" That's , When Mr. Lan came back from his business trip , he suddenly handed me a picture of you and asked me to find you. It was really hard to get any information with just a pic and name. But in the end, Mr. Lan found you by himself"

" Oh... "

" I have been working with Mr. Lan for 8 years since  he started working here when he was only 20. He was always so quiet and cold towards others. Doesn't talk except necessary, always same straight face ..... please don't tell him that I talked behind his back"

Wei Ying laughed out," Don't worry, I won't."

" Thanks, trust me when I say this was the first time I saw him act so desperate for finding someone like he is going to die if he can't find you. You must be really important to him."

Wei Ying blushed at the comment.

" Does Mr.Lan know you are visiting?"

" Huh? No, He has been so busy so I thought about paying him a visit. Hope I won't get in his way for work."

" I think that you did a right thing to come here . Please try to get some sense into him. He is practically living in that room for last three days without any sleep or food. I managed to get him eat twice but ... "

"Leave  it to me. And Can you please bring lunch for him? I will make sure he eats all without leaving anything."  He smiled at Su Li but the worry in his voice was visible.

" Of course. We are here. You can go inside.I will get food."

He muttered thank you to him as he slowly opened the door and entered. He searched around the big room and found the figure he was looking for , standing back facing him .

He walked over him without a noise as the said person was on phone, he didn't want to disturb his important call. He wrapped his arms around the handsome man's waist as soon as he finished the call.

Lan Zhan flinched but calmed down in an instant as he knew who it was. He hold the hands gently caressing them.

" I missed you" Wei Ying mumbled from behind.

Lan Zhan turned around to see the beautiful face he was dying to see . Wei Ying looked up to meet with a pair of golden eyes looking back at him with full of love and admiration.

"I missed you too Wei Ying" Lan Zhan said and placed a gentle kiss on the red lips of his boyfriend.

"Lan Zhan"

"Mn?"

" Are you okay?”

“Huh? Yeah, I’m fine.”

Wei Ying pouted as he grabbed Lan Zhan's arms and pulled him to the couch. Lan Zhan doesn’t object, letting his boyfriend do whatever he wants to do with him.

“You aren’t fine. How long have you been up?”

“Two days..Ma-Maybe three?” Lan Wangji stuttered , guilty, he knows Wei Ying is worried about him.

Wei Ying sighed heavily, groaning as he made Lan Zhan lay on the couch.

"Sleep . You need rest."

"But.."

"Don't talk . Sleep"

Lan Zhan smiled at how cute his Wei Ying looked. He hold Wei Ying's hand and pulled him on the couch. Then placed his head on Wei Ying's lap as he closed his eyes .

" Now this is better.Hold my hand until I wake up." Wei Ying didn't say anything just hold his hand and stroke his hairs with the other hand.

Wei Ying didn’t expect to see Lan Zhan sleep so peacefully. He slept the moment he closed his eyes, he was so tired.

The older’s head rests in the younger’s lap , hand in hand,  for a while now,  Wei Ying feels his legs getting numb but he does not fight against the feeling. He wants Lan Zhan to get all the rest he can get.

Wei Ying got bored soon not being able to do anything,  he  preoccupied himself by counting the number of times Lan Zhan’s chest rose and fell.He had been counting for what seemed hours .

Su Li knocked on the door. He entered quietly since he got no response from inside only to see two sleeping figures on the couch. He smiled at how cute they look together.

He felt happy that his boss finally got someone who can melt his ice heart with love. Then He sneakily took a picture sent it to someone .

'𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐? '

' 𝙸𝚏 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚓𝚒 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙽𝚘.'

'𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝. 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝'

' 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 8 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 ,𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚙𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.

'𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚝'

' 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢,𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎'

(A/N: please pretend that it's Wangxian. I couldn't any pic of them in this position. If anyone have , please tell me and send, I will change it.😀)

'𝙾𝚑 𝙼𝚢 𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚍𝚍𝚍𝚍𝚍𝚍𝚍'

'𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝙸 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 ,𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.'

////////////////////////////////////////////

Can you give me some ideas for their love life? My single ass is stuck on how to proceed their dates 🙁