---10---

"Sorry, I heard everything. You know I can't help it."

"It's fine..." I say with a sniffle. "Please help me fix this! Please Dolores I beg you!"

"Woah Woah relax! I was gonna do that anyway, but this could take a while. And you have to give him space. You can start by writing him an apology letter, like Antonio did."

"Right! Okay! I'll go do that!"

"Get me before you slip it under his door, okay?"

"Yeah!"

I hurried back to my room to start writing. Maybe this was stupid. I would have liked to apologize to him face to face, but there is no way he would wanna see me now.

After I finished writing I probably read the content of the letter 100 times.

Dear Camilo,

I am so so so so sorry for what I said. I don't mean anything I blurted out to Antonio. I was angry about something and when Antonio asked me if I was your girlfriend I panicked and said what I said...You are my best friend and one of the people I care about most at the moment. I feel terrible knowing I made you mad, and I'm asking if you could forgive me. I truly am sorry and I hope you understand how much I care about you, my little chameleon.

                                                           With love,
                                                                        Y/n

Maybe it was weird...Ugh! I don't have time to write another. I hope he can understand my point.

"Dolores, I'm done writing."

"Alright, then come on."

We went to Camilo's door and I slid the paper under it. Dolores was all ears, focusing on hearing what Camilo was doing inside.

"He's walking to the door!" she whispered to me.

"He picked up the paper...and he's reading it."

"I CAN HEAR YOU TWO!" was heard from the inside.

"Camilo, please open the door," Dolores said.

"NO!"

"You are acting immature! Come here and hear what Y/n has to say!"

"Dolores, don't push him...he doesn't wanna see-"

But before I could finish my sentence the door flung open and a sad-looking Camilo came out with the same puffy eyes as before, holding the letter I wrote in his hands.

"So, you're saying...I've cried over nothing?"

"Yeah...please believe me! I would never say that about you!"

"So you do like me..."

He then jumped into my arms and gave me breathtaking hug.

"You're killing me!"

"Too bad!"

"So, are we good now?"

"Yeah...and I'm sorry I overreacted...again..."

"Well that was quick...I'll see you guys at dinner."

"Bye Dolores."

"My little chameleon, huh?"

"Oh shut it! I was trying to apologize."

"Or confess your love for me," he says making a kissy face.

"You can't take anything seriously, can you?"

"No...now I promise I won't get mad at you again!"

"Alright, and I promise to take care of you and your emotions better."

"I don't need that..."

"Sure, now come here."

We then hugged for a while and went to my room to play with Milo. I was so happy to know that he didn't hate me.

"How did you say you found this little guy?"

"On the way here. I took a small break to eat and he just came out of a bush to accompany me. The next thing I know he was following me and so I picked it up."

"Cute."

"Yeah."

Camilo's p.o.v

I felt so relieved now that Y/n and I had stopped fighting. I felt stupid knowing how I overreacted, but her words really did hurt me, not knowing what she was actually talking about. The moment I saw her...I knew there was something special about it. Now I'm just glad we are friends. Even though we've only known each other for a couple of days I feel like I've known her for far more than that. She understands me and makes me feel better, something not even my mami can always do.

It felt so weird to have her so close to me when we were sleeping. Her hair is so soft and she smells so good...Wait. WHAT WAS I THINKING?! SHE'S RIGHT NEXT TO ME AND I'M DAYDREAMING ABOUT HER HAIR?!

Calm down Camilo. Calm down...there's nothing wrong with you. She's just your friend. Close friend. She said she will never like you anyway. But I don't like her. No.

"Camilo, your face is all red...do you have a fever? Are you feeling alright?"

"Oh! Yeah! Totally fine. Don't worry about me. Hehe."

The fuck was that?!

"Weirdo. I'm bored. What do you wanna do?"

"Uhh. Anything really. I don't care."

"Well, you know the town better than I do. Let's go to a nice place. Just the two of us."

"A nice place you say...let me see..."

Obviously not the main town place. Too crowded and she's already been there. She knows Casita...where can i go with her...OH! I KNOW! SHE'S GONNA LOVE IT!

"So? Have anything in mind?"

"Yup! You're gonna love it! Go get dressed. We're leaving in 10 minutes!"

"Why should I get dressed? I like my clothes now..."

"Just do it! Meet me outside of Casita!"

"Alright alright. I'll go now."

"Yes yes shoo! Go!"

"I am I am! Calm down, Milo!"

"You just called me Milo..."

I was so blushing.

"Yeah, so?"

"Nothing!"

After I pushed her out of my room I stormed lit and ran to the kitchen where I picked a basket and filled it with food. We were gonna have a picnic! She's totally going like it. She likes food and nature so it's gonna be great!

Why am I so excited? It's not like...

Why is he so excited? It's not like...

...

It's a date-

Dios mío...It is a date!

Did I just ask Y/n out on a date?! No- She told me to take her out a date! No! Why would she want that?! What am I doing...She said, just the two of us! IT SOUNDS LIKE A DATE!

Y/n's p.o.v

I just told Camilo to take me on a date...IM SO SO STUPID! WHY DID I SAY THAT?! "JuSt tHe twO oF uS". WHAT AM I? FIVE??

This is gonna be weird...

"CAMILO/ Y/N I'M GONNA NEED WAY MORE THAN TEN MINUTES!"

"GOOD!"

Now we're even saying the same things at the same time... I'M GOING INSANE.