---18---

"Welcome back home, Y/n!"

"Hey Antonio! How are you?"

"I'm okay! Camilo, Abuela needs you right now. You better hurry!"

"Oh, thanks. See ya later Y/n!"

"Mhm-"

"Bye Y/n!"

"See you later Antonio..."

I was way too curious to know what Abuela will tell Camilo, so after Antonio left I followed Camilo. He was going into the old woman's room. At times like this Dolores' gift would be very useful. He closed the door behind him and I was left in front of it with absolutely no possibility of hearing whatever they were talking about, so I left to go to my room.

Minutes later I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in. Camilo?"

"Can we go back outside...?"

"Why, what's wrong?"

"I'll tell you everything just not..here."

"Alright let's go. Please tell me it's not that bad-"

"Worse than you can imagine!"

"What is it all about?"

"Just follow me right now."

"Okay...to where?"

"I don't know, okay?! Far from here!"

"Here, hold my hand."

"Thanks," he says as he takes it and squeezes it harshly. I didn't mind though. He seemed very upset...

A bit later we got to an alleyway between two taller shops. It was quiet and the only place Camilo seemed to be able to stand right now.

"She's coming here tomorrow! She and her whole stupid family! I don't wanna see their faces!"

"Woah, Woah! Slow down...who are you talking about?"

"My future 'girlfriend' or something! I DON'T KNOW!"

"Oh...that girl."

"Yeah and apparently I'm supposed to date her or something?! And she has a brother our age! And-and Abuela said she wants you to stay with him!"

"Why me?"

"I DON'T KNOW! ALL I KNOW IS THIS AND THAT HER NAME IS ARIA!"

"Aria..."

"Yeah, Aria and Ethan."

"Maybe...maybe she doesn't wanna be with you either? And then you can both pretend around the parents?"

"Y/n, again, HAVE YOU SEEN ME?!"

"Your ego is getting out of hand...but let's say I get it."

"I refuse to be with some strange girl!"

"So, do you have any plan?"

"A plan-?"

"Yeah, a plan so that you can spend as little time with her as possible?"

"Right, right, right, right! A plan! How about, I tell her you're my girlfriend, she starts crying and leaves and never comes back!"

"I think I should be the one to make up a plan..."

"No, I'm brilliant! That's what we're gonna do!"

"Who's 'we' ?"

"The two of us...?"

"Camilo I do not wanna get in trouble with your family...Plus it would be way too weird if you lied about us being together."

"So you're not gonna help me?"