---22---

"Milo I'm bored~"

"What am I supposed to do about that?"

"I don't know. You're always out somewhere. You haven't discovered anything cool lately?"

"Just a couple of things."

"A COUPLE?! I wanna see!"

"I don't think it's time for you to see them."

"Huh?!"

"I'm serious. It's not time!"

"MILO!"

"What?!"

"Show me right now or I'm gonna disown you."

"Oh, I'm so scared! Either way, you wouldn't be able to see anything right now. It only works at night, after midnight."

"Cool, so we have plans for tonight."

"Yeah, to sleep."

"Please~. Pretty please!"

"No! You got lucky that I showed you the old man! And keep quiet! I am still a cat and this family still has a spy!"

"Dolores is not a spy... she just can't help it!"

"Same thing."

"So are you gonna show me or not?"

"Fine...it's not like you will leave me alone if I don't."

"Good kitty!" I say grabbing the animal and squishing it in a tight hug.

"Let go of me!"

"I love you~"

"You have a brutal way of showing it!"

"Alright. Since your not gonna show me anything just yet I'm gonna go outside. Wanna come?"

"No, I'm good. I think I still have to poop..."

"You are going straight to hell."

"Bye bye!"

I left casita to go in town, hang out with the kids and who knows, maybe even spy on two certain individuals.
My appearance was immediately noticed by the group of kids. I swear they have superpowers of their own.

"Y/N!!! YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED EARLIER!"

"Hi kids. What's up?"

"So Camilo came here with this girl and- and she said SHE IS HIS GIRLFRIEND! Please tell us that's not true!"

"Oh...Aria. The could be...im not sure."

"HUH?!" (I have to mention that when the writing looks like that it means two or more people are saying the same thing in unison or the word us supposed to stand out in the phrase.)

"And where were you, missy?" Cecilia asked.

"Oh. In the forest."

"With who?!"

"I suppose you already know by the look on your face."

"WHO IS THE GUY?!"

"His name is Ethan and he is Aria's brother."

"But-but-what about Camilo?!" she stuttered.

"Yeah! What about Camilo?! I thought you guys loved each other!" Alejandra asked.

"You kids interpret things so...weirdly."

"YOU TWO KISSED!"

"N-not true!"