---12---

And just like that the two teens fell asleep, one laying comfortably on the others legs. Nothing had disturbed them for a while, but since the Madrigal's were a pretty big family, it was bound that word about the two would spread around. And so it did.

The girls of the family along with Antonio did everything they could to find the place where   Y/n and Camilo headed for their so-called 'date'. An easy task with Dolores by your side. She almost immediately heard her brother's light snores and called for everyone to follow her.

When they got to the place they immediately saw the kids and started snickering, whispering and giggling.

"I wanna join the nap too." the youngest one said.

"And I wanna take a nap Antonio but some things aren't possible at the moment," Luisa commented. "Let them have their little moment. They are adorable together."

"I'm glad Camilo finally found someone who understands him and that he opens up to. I used to be that person but, oh well, we grew up."

"I know Mirabel. You two were practically inseparable when you were younger! You guys need to play with mud and run around all day long..."

"You were less annoying then. How time flew by..." Isabela said.

"Wow, thanks hermana."

"You are soon getting proposed to by Mariano Isa. You're getting engaged!"

As Luisa said that flowers grew all around the older sister's head and dress. She was blushing, but on the other hand, her cousin didn't seem too happy about the thought of Mariano, the most perfect man in the village, proposing to Isabela.

Soon enough their whispers turned into a loud open conversation, and before the 4 girls knew it, Y/n and Camilo were both staring at them, trying to understand what was happening.

"Why are you all here..."

"WHEN DID YOU GUYS WAKE UP?!" Mirabel shouted.

"Don't yell...please..." Y/n says with a yawn in between her words.

Camilo was giving his sister a deadly glare. She kinda deserved it. Growing up with girls he definitely realized from a young age that they were all very curious, and the fact that Dolores's gift was making her hear even a pin drop no secrets were hiding from her. Not just from Casita, but from the whole town.

Given the bond he has with his sister Camilo was always told all the gossips Dolores heard, but it was his turn to 'suffer' from her ability. Payback for all the nights he banged on the walls connected to her room or blasted music just so that she wouldn't get a hood night sleep.

"Dolores, can we talk? Just the two of us?"

"Sure. What is it?"

The boy pulled her aside and started complaining.

"Why can't you just let me enjoy my time with her?!"

"Oh so that's how it is...i was curious to know what you two were up to. After all, I did hear you guys were going on a date. Bringing her to the place where papa proposed to mama? Nice one."

"It is not like that...stop it."

"Mmm. What if I say no?"

"Well your not only bothering me but you're bothering Y/n as well! Think about how uncomfortable she must feel having every single person in this town stare at her, and now that she's in a more reserved place everyone comes to spy on her! That's weird!"

"I never thought about that. Alright. I'll leave toy two alone only because I don't wanna make Y/n uncomfortable. See you later."

"Thanks...bye."

After that Dolores got everybody to leave, but not before they asked some questions. Camilo and Y/n we're now alone again in the peace of that tiny forest.

"Sorry about them. They aren't always like this."

"You don't have to apologize. I get along with them. It is fine."

"Are you sure? I thought they might make you uncomfortable and-"

"Camilo it's fine. Please stop worrying. Also, isn't it getting a bit late? We should go back before anybody starts to worry."

"Already? I'm not in the mood to walk back right now..."

"10 more minutes."

"30."

"15."

"25."

"20."

"Then 20 it is."

"Not like you have a clock."

"True."

Time flew by and the sky got darker and darker. Not wanting to get in trouble Camilo and Y/n started heading back to Casita for dinner. They packed everything they brought and left.

As they got closer to the house yells could be heard.

Y/n's p.o.v:

What is going on? We were outside of Casita and a bunch of yells were heard from the inside.

"Camilo is this normal?"

"No, of course not. I haven't heard anybody fight in a long time now."

"Then uhh, do we go in?"

"Yeah..."

And so we walked into the house. When we did we were met by the whole family gathered in the hallway. Pepa had a huge cloud above her head, Felix was trying to comfort his wife, Dolores was covering her ears in pain. Abuela was yelling at her granddaughters and Pepa.

"WE CANNOT LET HIM FALL IN LOVE WITH HER! YOU KNOW THAT THE MORALES ALREADY OFFERED THEIR DAUGHTER FOR CAMILO LAST YEAR!"

"MAMA HE IS A KID AND YOU HAVE NO SAY IN WHO HE ENDS UP MARRYING IN THE FUTURE!"

"WHAT IS EVERYBODY TALKING ABOUT?!" Camilo snapped. Nobody had noticed our presence before that.

"CAMILO! MY BABY, YOU'RE BACK!"

"Yes, I am! Now explain what Abuela was talking about!"

"Do you remember the little girl who you used to visit us frequently when you were younger? You guys played a lot together."

"Yeah I guess I do. What about her?"

"Well they are a very wealthy family and they offered to have their daughter marry...you. When you get older of course..."

"WHAT?! I DON'T WANT TO! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE!"

"They are coming here for Antonios gift ceremony and will stay for a week. Plenty of time to get to know her better. Now stop complaining. The miracle must keep burning and for that we need the family to get bigger!" Alma said.

"HOW CAN YOU ALL LET THIS HAPPEN?! PAPA ARE YOU JUST GONNA STAND THERE AND LET ABUELA DECIDE MY FUTURE?!"

"Camilo...please, calm down. Its gonna be okay. Maybe you will even grow to like her soon enough..."

"NO!"

And with that he just stormed off to his room. Things were going very badly for him. And why would they do this to Camilo? They are his family and should let him decide who he wants to marry. Plus, it's way too early for this...

"Camilo? Can I come in? Pretty please~"

"Sure..."

"Hey...how are you?"

"Bad! How could they do that! I can't even remember the girl's name!"

"I'm sure they just want the best for you and the family..."

"Well I don't care what they want! I will never ever like her! I like somebody else anyway!"

"Oh? Who?!"

"N-nobody! You don't know her..."

Ouch...