26

Su Mu was lying on the big bed in the dark, but his eyes were wide open.

Although the kingdom of Wu was warlike, it was not like a brainless brute, especially now that the Crown Prince of Wu had made great military achievements as early as seventeen.

"Hu......" Su Mu let out a breath.

The soft veil fluttered gently, and a well-built figure appeared suddenly by Su Mu's bed.

"My dear, you are truly naughty, even I was deceived by you." Ye Qingfeng's low voice sounded in the darkness.

Pitch black eyes looked at Su Mu, who was lying on the bed and completely ignoring him, and suddenly an anger rose in his heart.

How ironic that he had rushed back to Xuefeng Villa non-stop to get the medicine, and was even beaten up by his father only to later discover that Su Mu had been deceiving everyone. In the end he had been sternly taught a lesson to by his father.

Ye Qingfeng shamelessly climbed onto Su Mu's bed.

"Get out." Su Mu's cold voice sounded in the dark.

Ye Qingfeng didn't dare to get too close to Su Mu, otherwise he would definitely be slapped across the room.

He lay on his side beside Su Mu, holding Su Mu's soft black hair and constantly twirling a strand between his fingers, saying with devious intent: "I have been running ragged for you for more than half a month, so shouldn't you give me a reward."

Su Mu was too lazy to pay attention to him, and closed his eyes to sleep.

Ye Qingfeng smiled and raised an eyebrow. There was a sound of cloth rubbing on the bed, and then a candle in the room was lit. A special fragrance entered Su Mu's nasal cavity, causing him to open his eyes immediately.

Ye Qingfeng's naked muscular body broke into Su Mu's line of vision, an extremely impertinent smile on his handsome face: "This is the imcense that Your Highness used to use the most. How is the scent? I specially found someone to make it."

A thin layer of blush appeared on Su Mu's flawless cheeks, inciting people to think about obscene thoughts, but the eyes staring at Ye Qingfeng were full of anger.

His breathing gradually became heavy, but Su Mu's voice was still calm: "The antidote, or I will kill you."

Ye Qingfeng stared at Su Mu's alluring reaction, feeling a little dry in the mouth: "This is an aphrodisiac not a poison, where would there be an antidote. But this humble one can relieve Your Highness, no need to be too grateful."

Su Mu directly swung out with a palm, and the cold sinister power obliterated the veil in front of him. The door facing Su Mu also met a similar miserable fate.

Ye Qingfeng's figure swayed swiftly, appearing behind Su Mu in the blink of an eye. He said with a light smile: "Your Highness, don't be angry, haven't I served and made Your Highness feel good......"

This only got another of Su Mu's unrelenting attacks as a response.

Immediately afterwards, there was a continuous sound of banging in the room, but none of the guards and maids who were guarding outside the room dared to enter. All pretended to be deaf and dumb, as if they had not heard anything.

The fire in his body was burning more and more fiercely. Su Mu was panting uncomfortably, and Ye Qingfeng continued to tease him, making him more uncomfortable.

His attacks gradually lost their accuracy.

Ye Qingfeng caught an opportunity, and leaped like a tiger, pressing Su Mu under his body heavily as well as Su Mu's attacking hands with lightning speed.