extra- 129

Su Mu lay on the grass lazily, the stars above his head were as bright as diamonds, and the waves slapped gently on the shore, playing a moving melody.

Suddenly, the light sound of footsteps that were almost inaudible entered Su Mu's ears, and Su Mu, who was lying on the ground, immediately stood up.

You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( th e ir on tr ee bl oo ms. c o m )

After a while, Ye Qingfeng appeared where Su Mu lay just now, looked at the squashed grass on the ground, and muttered: "Ran away again....."

Su Mu walked into a spacious cave, sat on the gorgeous brocade quilt spread on the ground, and sighed: "Actually encountering a storm just crossing a lake, how unlucky."

Huang Xuan walked over to embrace Su Mu from behind, kissed the tender skin behind Su Mu's ear and said, "Your Majesty, don't worry, Lord Shi and Lord Han will definitely come to rescue us."

A hard object pressed up against him from behind, and Su Mu took a deep breath and said, "Be serious.....someone will come later."

"We can do it quickly....." Huang Xuan pushed the half-heartedly reluctant Su Mu to the ground. Because they had been trapped on this island for several days, the two who had not tasted meat immediately got straight into business.

Heavy breathing and groaning sounded endlessly in the cave.

After a while, two voices sounded outside the cave.

Liu Xi: "I wonder where His Highness went, why is he always avoiding us recently?"

Yun Feiyu: "Hehe....."

Su Mu, who had strong hearing, immediately became nervous and tried to push Huang Xuan away, but how could Huang Xuan who was currently eating let him go now?

So, as soon as the two stepped through the entrance they heard a lewd moan coming from the cave.

Liu Xi's face went dark instantly. He directly took off his clothes and walked to Su Mu's side, grabbing Su Mu's hand and pulling it over to hold his hard member, complaining in a low voice: "Your Highness, you can't play favorites!"

Looking at the three people already entangled in a heap, Yun Feiyu silently turned his head and took a deep breath, and then simply joined in the battle.

Su Mu, who was surrounded by the three of them, immediately sat up nervously. Taking advantage of Huang Xuan's moment of inattention, he pulled himself off that thing that brought him supreme ecstasy.

But just as Su Mu turned around, he was suddenly pounced down by another person. His hungry entrance was immediately filled with a thick hard object again, forcing out a moan from Su Mu that made people's blood boil with arousal.

From the shape and size of the person behind him, the speed and strength of the attack, Su Mu immediately knew who it was pressing him down.

"Xi.....ngh....."

"Your Highness, don't squeeze so tight....."

The legs were forced to separate, the waist was lifted, and Su Mu was pulled into a kneeling position in front of Liu Xi.

Suddenly a thick hard member appeared in front of his eyes, the bulging veins that covered it denoting its anger.

Su Mu, who was thrown in a sexual daze, stuck out his tongue and flicked across the top of it like a dragonfly landing on water, causing the big guy to immediately jump with excitement.

Yun Feiyu's hoarse voice sounded over the top of his head: "Your Highness.....take it inside."

Su Mu slightly opened his mouth and only covered the tip with his lips, his tongue sweeping over the most sensitive place, and he immediately heard a gasp from above.