27

Then Su Mu woke up, he found himself entangled with another naked person, but his body was feeling clean and refreshed. When looking for a lover, he always preferred the other to be willing, so when he saw Yun Feiyu's quiet sleeping face, he felt a bit guilty.

Carefully, he pulled away the hand that Yun Feiyu had placed on his waist, and lifted the quilt as gently as possible to get up.

Dawn had yet to break. Su Mu casually put on the single robe that he wore yesterday, and summoned the servants outside the door to serve him in washing and dressing. As early as when she heard that the Crown Prince was staying at Feiyu Pavilion, Yuzhu had his court clothes prepared and waiting in Feiyu Pavilion.

After Su Mu left, Yun Feiyu slowly opened his eyes. This person was completely different from what he remembered. Even Yun Feiyu almost believed that they were completely different people, but the Crown Prince's bare body was completely exposed to him and he could tell clearly that this was indeed the same person.

The passionate scenes from last night appeared in his mind, and he once again stifled the budding emotions in his heart.

Su Mu sat on the icy chair and looked down on the officials, saying: "Ben Gong is unwell. During this period of two months, the six Ministries will jointly discuss the affairs of the government. When making major decisions, more than half must agree......"

After Su Mu had explained everything, the officials underneath were all shocked and confused. The Crown Prince wanted to suspend morning assembly for two months. What was the Crown Prince planning to do?

Unwell? The Crown Prince had been poisoned so many times in assassination attempts and yet was still alive and kicking. That he would feel ill, who would believe this completely unreliable excuse!

An old official came out, and it was the Shangshu of the Ministry of Appointments, Yun Jing: "If Your Highness is unwell, then certainly there is a need to call the imperial doctor. But the imperial court can't be without Your Highness!"

Other officials also spoke up in agreement. The Crown Prince had just moved towards a change for the better so naturally, some people wanted him to keep it up. But there were more flattering sycophants with bad intentions.

"His Royal Highness is unwell, and just wanted to take a break. What intentions are you people harboring for not allowing His Highness to rest? Could you be trying to plot and bring harm to His Highness?"

"You! Making deceptive remarks to delude the public, according to this crime you should be put to death. Your Highness, chen implore you to see clearly."

Su Mu looked at the chaotic hall that resembled a vegetable market, and his face darkened. Suddenly he shouted, "Shut up."

As if the pause button was pressed, everyone in the hall fell silent immediately.

A sharp gaze swept over the officials with their heads bowed and saying nothing, and said: "What do you take this place for, look at yourselves and see whether you are any different from the market shrews."

After a pause, Su Mu said: "If Ben Gong must do everything personally, what is the use of feeding you? Ben Gong has set up a supervisory department that will be operating unseen, and if you know what's best, all of you should avoid making any trouble."

After Su Mu dealt with all matters, he took his attendants and departed the city overnight.

The sweet singing of birds accompanied by the fragrance of flowers awakened Su Mu. He lifted the curtain and asked Shi Nuo who was driving the carriage: "Where are we?"

"Answering Your Highness, we are already close to Jinyang City, and it is expected that we'll arrive at noon."

Su Mu nodded. He returned to the carriage and closed his eyes to rest, a simple world map appearing in his mind.