NSFW/SMUT || Take a ride on my disco-stick.

You and Puff-Puff were at a party, one day.

Then you guys decided to get really, really, really DRUNK. So, Puff-Puff decided to take you to his room and that's where the fun started, from the beginning to the end.

"Nnnghh... Fuck... B-Baby....I'm so fuckin' horny...." He said while blushing all over his face.

"D-Do you want me to give you a b-blowjob~?" You said while you were hiccuping like it was Wednesday.

"Y-Yeah....." He said.

So, you decided to unzip his pants and his shrimp came out. It was very big. You nearly almost foamed at the mouth, the moment you saw Puff-Puff's cock.

He was a little nervous because it was your first time doing it. So, you made it enjoyable for Puff-Puff.

You decided to start first on the tip of his cock. Gave it some little kisses. (besides it having your lipstick marks on it.) And then, you decided to thrust down and up on his shaft. This made Puff-Puff moan very loudly like the little bitch he is.

The only way you tried to silence Puff-Puff was you tried kissing him on the mouth but it didn't work.

Even his band-mates heard him from another room because of how loud he was.

"Nngh.....Y-Y/N!!! It feels so fucking good! Don't stop!" He moaned while trying to not speak just gibberish. The spikey-haired brunette nerd was moaning louder than he was in his songs.

Several hours later.

"B-Babe....Y/N.....K-Kitty.....I-I'm about to....a-ah....c-cum.... A-AAH~!" Puff-Puff said before ejaculating from the climax of his penis.

And suddenly, with force.

He came inside your mouth. He forced you to savor his sticky, salty, semen and drink it. 

By the time you guys were done, Puff-Puff's face was red, blushy and full of tears after his blowjob. He was calling you pet names like "Sugar, Sweetie, Sweetheart, Baby, and Princess."

After that, you guys had a fun time at the party and wanted to do it again.