Going on a date with Puff-Puff!

You was waiting for your boyfriend, Puff-Puff.

 He was preparing your date with him. You were getting ready for the date, you decided to put on your new dress, which looked like this.

 You were getting ready for the date, you decided to put on your new dress, which looked like this

You had your long hair into two braids with a red bow on the top of your head.

You also had a red laced garter-belt on and panties, as well. 

Also with lacey red transparent stockings, and fishnets underneath the top of your corset.

Your make-up was also on point, too.

You decided to ring the doorbell of the YFM van and Puff-Puff decided to answer it.

"Y/N, you look so cute! Your titties are also stunning, today!"

You blushed and decided to say "Uhm, thanks! I knew you would say that about my breasts."

Puff stuttered ''I mean, y-yeah.''

So, you two got inside the van and drove to the perfect spot for your date with him.

"Ta-daa~! We're here." Puff said, elegantly.

You and your boyfriend, Puff, was at a restaurant called La Merde.

"Here are some roses for you, they are comparable to your elegance and your eminent soul!" Puff complimented you and gave you the roses he found from his ex's garden.

It was so out of character for Puff-Puff to act nice towards people.....Normally, he'd be a jackass to everyone but he's really kind for no reason.

So, you guys decided to order dinner while you were flirting with Puff-Puff.

"Y/N.....I really like you. I really like you." He confessed to you, lovely.

"Remember that time in kindergarten where I first met you?" He said.

"Yeah.....you were the kid with the star on his shirt, right?" You said.

"Yes, it was me!" He said.

After dinner, you decided to kiss Puff-Puff deeply and held him tight.

Once you got back to the van, you decided to kiss Puff-Puff more.

The moment was interrupted once Axel came in and yelled "That is so fuckin' gross!!! Yuck, you guys should get a room!"

"Shut the fuck up, Axel. You fucking idiotic failed abortion!" Puff scolded him and yelled at him.

"Go get it, Puff! They are such lovebirds." DeeJay said, while seeing you kissing Puff.

"Puff.....I love you deeply with my chest. This is genuinely the best night I've ever had with you." You expressed your affection towards your boyfriend.

"Can w-we cuddle, Y/N? In bed?" He said.

"Sure! I'll just get your pajamas and mine's!" You said to him.

By the time the night was over, you were cuddling and sleeping like little babies.

Let's just say, this was the best night you had with Puff-Puff.