NSFW/SMUT || 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙩. (Bad Boy AU (i know im cringe))

There was a group of bad boys/greasers in town. They called themselves "Your Favorite Martian". You had a crush on their leader, Puff-Puff Humbert. 

They always flirted with the ladies and saved you for last, because you were super hot. But none of that matters right now.

You never had sex before. And that all changed when Puff-Puff took your virginity last night.

When you were about to go out with your friends, you saw him by the bar while he was leaning on his motorcycle. His right hand was in his pocket. A cigarette in those tan lips. His clean glasses. His spiky hair.

"What's up sweetie-pie~?" He grabbed you by the chin and stared you down. He was looking at your sparkly (eye-color).

You started blushing because of how hot he was, you took him by the arms and started kissing him.

Your friends were shocked to see you kissing him. They didn't except you to have a crush on him.

"How about we fuck tonight, whore~?" He teased you.

"I would love to~!" You said.

After you went out with your friends, you went to Puff-Puff's house for a little fun. You saw him shirtless, while he was sitting on the bed.

"Come here, slut~" He teased you. He tied you up and started making out with you.

He, then, took off all your clothes and started fingering you.

"Nnngh~!" You whimpered. "What's the matter, babydoll? Are you whimpering like the little slut you are?" Puff responded.

He took off his jeans and he was finally nude. He put his dick on your pussy, rubbing it. You started to whine. Then he finally went inside you and fucked you as hard as he can.

"AHHH~! PUFF~! PLEASE~!" You yelled out. It felt super good.

"I-I'm gonna cum!" You moaned out. 

"No, you aren't~" Puff said. He, then, continued fucking you as hard as he can. He was thrusting inside of you so fast.

After that, he finally let you cum and you two fell asleep together. You guys were dating now.