How you and Puff-Puff first met. || DAYCARE AU

((NO NSFW BECAUSE THE CHARACTERS IN THIS AU ARE MINORS. THERE'S ONLY FLUFF.))

You were getting ready for your first day at daycare, you were scared because what if the other kids treated you harshly? What if they didn't liked you? So you cried while your mommy calmed you down, and got you inside the car for your first day of daycare.

You went into your first day of daycare until you met the new kid. You were too embarrassed to meet him. What if he and his friends didn't like you?

So then, you went inside and you accidentally bumped into him-

''Oh my god! I-I'm so sorry! Can I-I pick you up?'' The little boy said with his messy brown hair and his glasses, surprised.

You asked him ''W-Who are you?'', because you were to scared to interact with the other children.

The little boy with the pure face with his moles, freckles, messy brown hair, and his glasses was thinking, then he remembered his name.

''My name's Puff-Puff Humbert!'' The little boy said while being happy.

''I-I'm Y/N....'' You greeted Puff-Puff while he was waiting for your name.

''Y/N, huh? C'mon! I'll show you around!'' Puff-Puff was very cheerful to talk to the other kids about you.

"Guys! I want you to meet my new friend, Y/N!!!!" Puff said while cheerfully stimming.

The three other boys, Axel, Benatar, and DeeJay were asking you about being their friends.

"Can we have milk and cookies with Y/N, pleeeeaaaseee....????" Puff-Puff begged to the other boys.

"I guess we can have it with them!" Benatar said.

So, Puff-Puff got happy and pretended to play marriage with you while holding a ring-pop in his hand for you to take.

Needless to say, you enjoyed being Puff-Puff's friend and your first day at daycare.

You hoped to see Puff-Puff again when your mommy was planning on taking you back to daycare tomorrow.