NSFW/SMUT || 𝙂𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙚, 𝙜𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙚, 𝙜𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮.

((Author's Note: The original image was made by salamandrax on rule34.xxx))

One day, you were really hungry. So you went to the kitchen.

Everything was normal until you saw your boyfriend, Puff-Puff FUCKING Humbert naked and posing on the table with candles around him. Flowers were also covering his private.

He said "Hey there babygirl, you want some of me~?" while flirting with you.

You replied back "Well actually no, I'm hungry-"

He smirked and yelled out "Hungry for this DICK!", while being a pain in the ass as usual.

You were starting to blush because he was cute, and he was trying to impress you by posing on the table.

You decided to take off your bra, and get all into it. Puff said "Nice titties, bitch."

He grabbed the honey and poured it all over his penis, with a cocky, yet rude look on his face.

You asked "PUFF, WHAT ARE YOU DOING????", He answered "Giving you a recipe for you to eat, the secret ingredient is my dick and semen."

He said ''Get on your knees, dollface. Do it for daddy.'', you got on your knees and started sucking his cock. You loved the sweet, wet, honeysuckle delight that was his cock.

You started choking on it due to how good it was, you wanted more of Puff's sweet sausage endowed in honey inside your mouth. The saccharine feeling was so good, that you were drooling over it. Needless to say, it was satisfying at the very least.

''Wait, hold on. I have to add more honey, because this shit is gonna get more SWEETER!'' Puff laughed at his own pity joke, while applying more of the sweet golden tender feeling of honey on his penis. 

You started to suck on it more, while bobbing your head up and down on the enchanting taste that is Puff-Puff's dick covered in honey. You seemed to enjoyed the shaft because it had a lot of honey on it.

''F-Fuck~! Babe, I-I can't hold it back anymore! I-I think I'm gonna c-cum! A-AAH~!'' Puff moaned out, while you shallowed his creamy delight filled with the candied nectar that had a pleasant taste.

After he came, you sucked on his cock again because you wanted MORE. More of Puff-Puff's honey and semen inside your mouth. It felt so good. The quality of it was very good, it filled your hunger needs.

You licked on the tip of Puff's dick, it had a sticky feeling to it since it was covered in the nectar that was called honey. It had a viscid taste to it.

You couldn't stop but suck his penis because of how good it was. The lust coming from Puff-Puff's eyes as he watched you go off on his balls when you deepthroated his cock full of sweet and tender honey.

''Babe, I'm gonna cum again if you keep doing that~'' He teased you, while he gripped your head tightly.

You took his cock out of your mouth for a moment, cleaning the saliva from your mouth that was coming out. You were feeling kind of fuzzy from sucking on Puff-Puff's cock. The essence of it had a nice taste to it. 

Your appetite was already full from his cock, it tasted nice and sugary. His cock pleasured your hunger. 

''F-FUCK~! I'M C-CUMMING! GO F-FASTER, Y/N!'' He moaned and groaned, while ejaculating inside your mouth. Little ribbons of cum dripped from your mouth due to how his orgasm was. Both the honey and semen had a sticky and pleasant feeling to it.

You got off his cock and started drooling ''Holy fuck...I-I.....Y-You...'', you couldn't say proper words because of how good it was. It felt tasty and yummy.

''So what did you think?'' Puff asked you.

''That tasted so good, thank you Puff-Puff!'' You cuddled him after sucking on his dick. It felt fuzzy at first, but sweet.

''Hehe, let's do it again sometime~'' He replied back, while teasing you like the little sex demon he is.