𝙋𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧.

You were inside your room, doing nothing.

Well, your phone went off and you got a text from your boyfriend, Puff-Puff.

The message said, ''Babe? I need your help on this song that I'm working on, please?''

You texted back, ''Sure, sugar-sweets! I'll be there in a second!'' because you were caring for him.

So, you rushed into the van and saw Puff-Puff. You decided to knock on door that's the van part of.

''Hey babe! Mind if I tell you about the song that I'm working on?'' Puff-Puff greeted you with a smile, and then held your hand while talking to you about his new song for his band.

So, after a while, one of your favorite songs, ''Put Your Head On My Shoulder.'' came on the radio and you got very happy because it was one of your favorite songs and also, the song that you and Puff-Puff danced to, on prom night.

Puff-Puff heard it, and then he blushed while he said, ''Babe....Shall we take this dance~?'' He flirted with you, while taking his hand out to dance with you.

It was like prom night all over again. You and him doing tango, and a few ballroom dances like you guys were inside a 1920's ballroom. 

By the time you guys were done ballroom dancing, you both decided to kiss and then proceed to make-out, while Puff-Puff brought you into a private room for some fun.

After you guys were done, you decided to slept with him for the night because of how much you loved your boyfriend.

Before you slept, you gave Puff-Puff a little kiss on the cheek, fore-head, and his lips, softly. You were tired too, so you slept with Puff-Puff and cuddled with him.

By the next morning, you guys were happy and cuddling together. 

Basically, you and Puff-Puff loved each-other.