𝐏𝐎𝐕: 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐏𝐮𝐟𝐟-𝐏𝐮𝐟𝐟'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭.

Your friends decided to take you to the new YFM concert. 

They were telling you how they were gonna sing and their fans was gonna be there.

You were drooling at the thought of seeing the band's main singer, Puff-Puff Humbert.

He was the only member you had a crush on, the others were cool. But, HIM?

You genuinely wanted him to notice you so much, that you wanted him to do anything to you.

So, you and your friends decided to drive you to Ohio, where the concert would be. 

It was 8:00 PM at the time you guys got there, so you still waited for the band members to come out.

Once they got there, they started singing Whip Your Kids, Booty Store, Orphan Tears, Nerd Rage, and then, Club Villain.

You fangirled over Puff, and decided to throw roses at him. It gave you euphoria.

You were really shocked at the fact he saw you threw the roses at him, so he decided to pick you from the stage when the show was over.

It made you really blushy to see the guy you have a crush on, noticing you.

They decided to perform She Looks Like Sex and Road Rage.

After they were done, he decided to introduce himself to you.

"Hi, I'm Puff. This is my band. What is your name?" He said, while waiting for your name.

"I-I'm Y/N. Yeah...." You said despite blushing over him really hard.

He figured "Eh, why not?" And decided to ask you out.

Hearing him ask you out gave you much wisdom, encouragement, and euphoric feelings inside your thoughts and mind.

By the time you guys were done, he decided to make out with you inside the bathroom stall in the gender-neutral bathrooms.

You decided to crotch down and unzip Puff's pants while removing his belt to give him a blowjob.

You were deepthroating on his penis, he really enjoyed that.

He accidentally came inside your eye with his thick cumshot, he apologized for it.

......Even though, you kept telling him that you can clean it up by yourself.

By the time you guys were done, he gave you his number and became your boyfriend.