•13•

•13•

==============
chapter playlist
==============

•outmatched - reinaeiry

•remembering sunday - all time low 

•stars - jess anderson 

•emperor's new clothes - panic! at the disco

"well here's your precious princess!" 

"Space-Bug," (Y/N) muttered, eying her bleeding finger. A pit formed in her squiddly-spooch, despite the voice in her head whispering, 

It's okay. He broke the curse.

"Are you okay?" Dib wondered, snapping her out of her thoughts.

(Y/N) turned to Dib as he placed a hand on her trembling shoulder. 

"I'm okay," she replied, still a tad shaken. "It's just a cut, I'll be fine."

"Will you though?" Dib asked, his tone changing from sincere to sly. 

(Y/N) shot a confused look at Dib, the pit inside her growing deeper. A mischievous grin formed on Dib's lips. 

"Are you sure I broke your curse?" 

A wave of anxiety fell over (Y/N) as soon as she heard him say the word "curse." 

"I never told you about that."

His grin widened to some sort of psychotic smirk as he began to laugh. It began as a low chuckle until it gradually became a loud cackle, squeezing his eyes shut and throwing his head back. 

(Y/N)'s body grew more tense as her eyes began to grow heavy. 

As he cackled, Dib began to...glitch? 
He glitched in and out, his skin flashing green, his hair being replaced with antennae. 

(Y/N)'s weighted eyes went wide when Dib flickered away and was replaced with a green skinned, deep purple eyed Irken in a long black and purple dress. The laughter gradually stopped, as the alien faced (Y/N) with a wicked grin upon her lips. 

"Hello Sister." 

"Tak," (Y/N) breathed, her body feeling limp. 

Zipping through the open window, was a black blur. The blur stood beside Tak, revealing itself as a black cat with glaring and narrow red eyes.