Movie Date

After 2 days Of Rocky giving Sanha Moonbin's phone number, he was sitting at the library when his best friends pair approach him from behind. Sanha was busy taking some notes so he flinch at the suddenly slap on his back. He turn around and find his friends Bomin and Hyunjin waiting for him with a bit angry face. But Sanha knows the a bit too well. So he knew that they aren't angry at all, they were just being drama kings.

S: What happened? What's with the look?

B: You are asking what is wrong. Sanha we are friends for so many years, still you didn't think of giving us the news. Is this our importance to you?

S: Wait, what news?

H: That you are getting married to the Moonbin. The famous dancer.

S; Shit, I completely forgot it.

B: Forgot to  inform & invite us?

S: No.. I forget that I'm getting married in next Sunday.

H & B: What!! Wow. How stupid you actually are?

S: Sorry. Actually it happened so quickly that it gets out of my mind.  I'm inviting you with your family now. Don't be mad..ok my dear friends?

B: I'm not ok. I was so upset that I got the news of my best friend's wedding from news paper. You need to compensate now.

S:  Compensate, with what? Launch on me from anywhere you want. Is it ok?

B: Nope. We want something more.

S: What?

H: Introduce Moonbin Hyung with us.

S: What? Have you gone mad? I can't.

B: Why? If you don't do this then we aren't going to talk to you anymore. We won't even attend your wedding.

H: Yes he is right.

Sanha suddenly become emotional. They are the only friends that he have. They are with him from the beginning of high school. They became friends with him when everyone used to find him weird. They are his friends from the time when he was undergoing the challenge to forget his past. They help him a lot to become normal once again. So he can't think of loosing 2 friends at the same time. On the other hand after their first meeting he haven't even talk to Bin even for once. So how can he suddenly ask him to meet with his friends.
Seeing Sanha looking at his leap both Bomin and Hyunjin Start to feel bad. They weren't serious when they said they won't talk to him anymore. But soon they realize it trigger Sanha the most

S: I..I'm calling him. But please don't say that you won't talk to me anymore.

B: Sanha, why are you crying? We were kidding. If you don't want then no need to introduce him to us. We won't force you anymore.

S: It's ok. I should have introduced him with you even before you ask me to.. I just didn't know how to tell him.

H:;Just tell him that you are going to a movie with your friends and you would be glad if he join you.

S: Ok I'm trying but I don't know it will work or not.

B: Just try. If it doesn't work then we will meet with him at your wedding day. So wipe your tears idiot.

Sanha didn't even save Bin's number that day. So with no option in hand he called his papa and ask for the number. His papa definitely didn't let go of the Chance to tease his son. But finally gave him the number. With nervous heart and trembling hand he filled dialed the number. It ringed but got unanswered. He then tried once more and this time Bin pick up the calls.