COOK

After crying for a while Sanha calm down and apologize to Mrs Lim for spoiling her dress. She chuckle a bit and wipe Sanha's tears with his thumb.

Mrs Lim: You know, you are not less than my own children. I'm happy that you trust me enough to share all this..But I'm feeling sorry for not being able to reduce your suffering. I just pray that one day all your pain will turn into happiness. I hope he will realize what he is missing out.

Sanha forced a smile on his face before excusing himself to his room. He requested Mrs Lim to bring all his belongings from their shared bedroom to his room where he used to stay at the beginning. Sanha goes to his room and start to search for some extra clothes. Fortunately he found some at the drawer..He grab it before heading towards the bathroom. He starts to remove his clothes and stand under the shower to wash himself. After spending a good amount of time on the shower he gets out and was wiping himself when his eyes fall on the big mirror Infront of him. He stare at his reflection and MJs every words start to repeat in his head. He couldn't help but feel disgusted at himself. He really feel like a burden. He feel disgust creep inside him when he remembers he really is a gay from the very beginning of his life.. He knew about his sexuality even before he realizes what gay actually mean. He just knew he likes boys more than any girl. And this brought a huge suffering in his life. He shivers remembering those days. He didn't realize when his tears stared to fall again..so he just covered the mirror as soon as he could and get back to this room after getting dressed. He wasn't feeling well, so he let Mrs Lim know that he will be sleeping in his room for a while. And also requested her to make breakfast for MJ. After that he goes back to his room and take some sleeping pill before lying on the bed. Soon he was drifted to Dreamland filled with darkness.

MJ wake up from his peaceful sleeping with a bad headache. He rubs his forehead to reduce the pain. He then extend his hand to the other side of the bed but find it empty. He thought may be Sanha have already waken up . But he was surprised that today Sanha didn't wake him up. For the past 2 months everyday Sanha would wake him up with soft kisses and good mornings with a beautiful smile. But today he didn't do this. He thought may be Sanha was busy making breakfast as today is Sunday so he won't have to go to his Uni. So without thinking much he goes to the bathroom and freshen up before heading to the living room. He totally forget about yesterday. So he sits down on the dining table and called for Sanha to give him breakfast. But to his surprised Mrs Lim came forward with a tray filled with breakfast. There isn't any sign of Sanha on the kitchen too. So he asked Mrs Lim about this.

MJ: Where is Sanha? Did he go outside?

Mrs Lim: No, he wasn't feeling well ,so he is sleeping in his room.

MJ: His room? I just came from our room but he wasn't there.

Mrs Lim was getting confused too. But choose to be silent as she didn't want MJ to think she is interfering in their personal matter. After finishing his breakfast he gets up to grab some fruit juice from the fridge. When he opens the fridge he finds a beautiful cake there. Only then yesterday's whole events came back in his mind. He remembers what he did, and how much he have spoken nonsense about Sanha and their relationship. His face become pale remembering the broken look on Sanha's face. He mentally slapped himself for letting his anger and ego take over his head. He was regretting for everything he had done, well only for a while.

MJ: Wait, it's not my fault any way. Who told him to expect so much from a straight guy like me at the first place. It was necessary for him to wake up from his illusion. He should have understood that nothing is possible between us. Also at the end of the day I'll be attracted to beautiful woman. Nah! I didn't do anything wrong.

With this he takes the juice out from the fridge and goes back to their, well now his single bedroom. Soon he get ready and leave for his office to handle some meetings.