Wedding

Sanha was nervous and worried about what Moonbin will do today. It's suppose to be their wedding day, but he genuinely hope that if Moonbin really have someone else in his heart then he wouldn't come today. Sanha is getting ready at the changing room of the hotel where there wedding is taking place. They reach at the hotel a few minutes ago. And the whole hotel is decorated nicely for his wedding. A lot of guests even from foreign countries have come to attend his wedding as his Mummum and papa are quite famous not to mention his in-laws. Hyunjin is sitting next to Sanha with a blank expression.

H: Sanha are you really sure about this wedding? I've told you about his suspicious behavior also the about him dating another super model, still why you are going through this.?

S: I know you are worried about me but we don't have any strong prove against all these allegations So how can we call off the wedding based on this? I can't even ask him about this directly because if all of those are mare misunderstanding then he will be hurt because of my asking. That's why I've given him the option to back away if he really have someone like you have told me. So let's just hope for the best.

H: Sanha you are playing with fire. Even of he back away now what you are going to tell the whole world? What will you tell both of your parents, the guests, and the media?

S: I don't really know what will I say to them. But all I know that I will manage it and will support his decision.

H: Well, if you have already made your mind then what can I do. Best of luck.

S: Thank you.

They start to talk about some random topics when they heard a knock on the door and then Bomin comes inside the room.

B: Sanha your future husband is here. I just check him out. He is looking dashing. You are one lucky bitch.

All of them start to laugh. Sanha was glad that Bin came so he doesn't have to lie to his Papa and Mummum about the wedding. The stylish starts his work with Sanha's look and the hair.

MOONBIN'S POV

Today is the day when I have to give up on the most precious relationship of my life. Today is the day when I'll lose the right to call Eunwoo as my Boyfriend or hold him like I love to. The hair stylist is fixing my hair while I'm checking my phone every minute with the hope of getting any final replay from Eunwoo. It's already past 11.30 and I still didn't get anything from him so I give up on this hope too. I was going to place my phone on the table when I heard my phone buzz. I know may be it's not from Eunwoo still I decided to check it.
And I was surprised to see a sms from an unknown number.

UN: It's Eunwoo. I'm waiting for you at the rooftop. Please come quickly.

Without giving any second thought I run towards the rooftop ignoring the calls from the stylist. I reach at the rooftop and find it empty. I dialed the same number but it's switch off. I was confused as hell and also Angry AF thinking who did this prank with me.
I was about to leave the place when I suddenly saw Eunwoo running towards me. He suddenly stops Infront of me and give me the tightest hug we have ever shared. He is sweating and also crying.

EW: How can you think of doing something this stupid. Binnah you know I love you. I love you so much that I was ready to see you with someone else just to save your relationship with your Mom. Still how .how can you think like this.?

Moonbin was confused about what Eunwoo is talking about. But he was too happy to see Eunwoo that he didn't think of anything else at that moment. Breaking the hug Eunwoo bombard Bin with lots of kisses. At this point Bin started to giggle. But his smile faded away remembering that today he is suppose to get married to someone else. Who was completely stranger to him a week ago