╰┈➤ RULES AND HANDBᎾᎾҠ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Rules:

i. please remain respectful

We really don't want to be the reason that Wattpad has been sent into unrest. So please just remain respectful!

ii. cyberbullying

Since this is an interactive fic, and I know that there are always going to be awful people; if you experience any form of cyberbullying (with someone who is actively participating in this book) please tell me. One of us will handle that situation and if you choose to bully anyone, your name will be dropped from this book (resulting in an elimination) and you will be banned from participating in any of our books again.

iii. please remain patient

We have activities outside of Wattpad, so please remain patient!

Handbook

These are the rules that you, as a trainee, must abide by.

𝘿𝙊𝙍𝙈𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙌𝙐𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎

- All trainees are required to have access to either public transportation or personal transportation.

- If you become an active member of a group, you are required to live with all of those members until you reach the age of twenty-one (21). Once you reach that age, you are able to purchase your own apartment or request to live alone.

𝙎𝙊𝘾𝙄𝘼𝙇 𝙈𝙀𝘿𝙄𝘼 𝘼𝘾𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏𝙎

- Social Media accounts will be monitored.

- Everything that you post should remain within the guidelines.

- Respectful, inoffensive, polite, etc.

- If a trainee is caught posting racist, homophobic, transphobic, or anything of that nature, your contract will be terminated immediately.

𝙎𝙐𝘽𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀𝙎

- All trainees and idols, over the age of twenty-one, are able to drink moderately.

- However, if you are caught in the public eye heavily under the influence, H&B will terminate your contract.

- Drugs, however, are not allowed

- If anyone finds out that you are using drugs, for anything other than a medical reason, your contract will be terminated.

𝘿𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙄𝘾 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙍𝙊𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙄𝘾 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀

- Trainees in a romantic relationship will be asked to end that relationship.

- If you are an idol, we have a dating ban in place that keeps you from dating until you are 18.

- Once you reach 18 you have a 1-year silent ban, meaning that you cannot speak of it, you cannot be seen in public.

- Once all of those milestones pass, you are able to speak of it openly and we will issue an official statement.

- If trainees have to leave due to a family emergency, no repercussions will be issued.

- If an idol needs to leave due to a family emergency, you will receive a paid leave and a statement will be issued.

...𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙑𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙉𝘿 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙃𝘼𝙉𝘿𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆...