╰┈➤ ACTOR TRAINEE APPLICATION ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

H&B Entertainment has many connections to upcoming K-Dramas to implement their trainees into! Here is your perfect chance to be able to fulfill that dream!

Username: This is how we will contact you if we have a Drama for you!

Name:

Other Name(s): Do you have an English name? Maybe a German or French name?

Height:

Weight:

Blood Type: It's odd, but we need to be able to run an identification check on you! (this is purely for the story!)

Birthday: We want to be able to show you off on your special day!

Age: Please know the younger your trainee is, the longer it may take for you to debut! And please keep the age of your face claim and the age of your face claim similar! I do not want to see Miss Irene of Red Velvet debuting as a 19-year-old!

Face Claim:

Backup Face Claim:

Nationality:

Ethnicity: Must be half of what your face claim is (if your face claim is Japanese, please put it as Japanese/Korean, if you want your trainee to be Korean)!

Birthplace:

Personality: Bullet points are accepted, paragraph form is preferred!

Early Life:

Pronouns: All are acceptable!

Acting Background: How did you get into acting? How did you find your love for it? 5 sentence minimum!

Have you acted before? If so, where?

Camera Test: Please give us a simple sentence that you will say during your camera test!

Audition: Please show us your acting audition! (It can be your favorite scene from any TV Show!)

Language Lessons: If you have a Japanese trainee and you need help learning Korean, this is the perfect time to do it!

Years of Experience: If this is your first time acting please put "N/A"!

[📤] Blank Form Here! ---->

[📥] Submit Form Here! ---->