╰┈➤ MEET H.E.A.R.T.S.H.A.Ҡ.E.R! ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

[1, 2, 3, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ! ʜᴇʟʟᴏ, ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛꜱʜᴀᴋᴇʀ!]

           ★[1, 2, 3, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ! ʜᴇʟʟᴏ, ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛꜱʜᴀᴋᴇʀ!]★

HEART SHAKER is a Seven (7) member Girl Group under H & B Entertainment. HEART SHAKER was the first group that debuted under H & B Entertainment.

𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎:

HEART SHAKER debuted in 2010, with the Mini Album "New Love". On February 14, 2010, HEART SHAKER made their Big Debut on Mnet!

HEART SHAKER is an example of what is known as a Combination group.

The group may be a Combination Group, they are managed by Hoody Min!

The groups' official colors are red, black, and white.

HEART SHAKER has had a total of 35 albums to their name! (Repackages, singles and EPs, and Japanese releases are counted!)

Fandom Name: Love!

Group Concept: Originally was a cute and innocent concept, but as the girls matured, they had requested to switch over to the elegant concept.

Debut Song: Heartshaker (Original by TWICE)

NOTICES:

(February 14, 2010)

The wait is over! HEART SHAKER has officially debuted, we hope that you will support the girls on their adventure here with H & B Entertainment!

Signed: THE DESK OF MIN HOODY

(March 19, 2017)

Due to many rumors and allegations, Kim Ji (Olivia) and Ozaaki Haniko (Haniko) will not be participating in this year's H & B Variants Show. Thank you for understanding.

(March 24, 2017)

The manager of HEART SHAKER has spoken to all of the girls and we come to inform you that, Kim Ji (Olivia) is in a romantic relationship with someone outside of this industry. However, we will not disclose the name of this person. To anyone who will try and attempt to harass this couple, you will have a lawsuit filed against you.