╰┈➤ MEET PRIMARY! ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

★ [1, 2, 3, ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ! ʜᴇʟʟᴏ! ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴘʀɪᴍᴀʀʏ!] ★

PRIMARY, formerly known as Thirteen, is a thirteen (13) member girl group under H & B Entertainment

𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎:

PRIMARY was a much different group than their seniors. PRIMARY was the first H & B group that came from a Survival Show.

The survival show was called "Finding 13". The show took fans all around the world, from Seoul, South Korea all the way to Paris, France!

PRIMARY made their pre-debut a year before their official debut. Their pre-debut album, titled 'Hi High!", made its debut on Mnet on June 17, 2012.

Their official debut was on July 17, 2013, with the mini-album "The Thirteen" with the title track Nonstop.

The group is the second Combination Group to come out of H & B, it isn't clear who has management over them.

The group was never given official colors, but the palette always consists of the members' official colors.

PRIMARY has a total of 25 albums to their name! (Repackages, singles and EPs, and Japanese/Chinese releases are counted!)

Fandom Name: PRIME!

Group Concept: Various, from cute and innocent to sexy and bold, PRIMARY has done it all!

Pre-debut song: Hi High (Original by LOONA)

Debut Song: Nonstop (Original by Oh My Girl)

Notices:

(July 17, 2012)

Thank you to all of those that have supported Finding Thirteen from the very beginning! The audience has spoken and the wait is now over! Thirteen has debuted! We wish the best of luck to all of these girls!

Signed: H&B Entertainment

(June 17, 2013)