╰┈➤ DANCE TRAINEE APPLICATION ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

We need trainees that are ready for anything! Anything dance!

Username: This is the account we will contact if we want to see you use your skills!

Name: Please include traditional writing if possible!

Other Name(s): Do you have an English name? Maybe a German or French name?

Height:

Weight:

Blood Type: It's odd, but we need to be able to run an identification check on you! (this is purely for the story!)

Birthday: We want to be able to show you off on your special day!

Age: Please keep the age of your face claim and the age of your face claim similar!

Face Claim:

Backup Face Claim:

Nationality:

Ethnicity: Must be half of what your face claim is (if your face claim is Japanese, please put it as Japanese/Korean, if you want your trainee to be Korean)!

Birthplace:

Personality: Bullet points are accepted, paragraph form is preferred!

Family Background: Basically a number of siblings or parents you have as a trainee. If your face claim has 0-2 siblings, add at least one or two of your own ( if you have any)!

Pronouns: All are acceptable!

Sexuality: All sexualities are acceptable! If you are not comfortable answering this, please put "N/A"! Do NOT discriminate against or make fun of any sexuality that is entered in this category!

Entertainment Background: Please tell us if this is your first entertainment application or if you have applied to any others! This means you could have transferred from HYBE to H&B as a backup dancer!

Auditions: Minimum of 2!

Dance:

Personal Introduction: This is what you will say when you first face our camera or when you first greet your fans!

Trivia: Please include some fun facts about your trainee!

Language Lessons: This is optional, but if your trainee would like to study a language or two, this is the section for that! (make the language the trainee is studying one that would be beneficial for world tours and meet and greets)

Years of Experience: If you have never worked in this field, please put "N/A"!

Blank Form Here!---->

Submit Form Here!---->