╰┈➤ PRODUCTION/LYRICIST TRAINEE APPLICATION ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

H&B has some of the most evolutionary music to date! I'm sure you can't wait to become a part of the team!

Username: This is how we will contact you if we have an album we want you to write/produce!

Name: If possible, please include traditional writing!

Other Name(s): Do you have an English name? Maybe a German or French name?

Stage Name: This is how we will refer to you on the album!

Blood Type: It's odd, but we need to be able to run an identification check on you! (this is purely for the story!)

Birthday: We want to be able to show you off on your special day!

Age: Please keep the age of your face claim and the age of your face claim similar!

Face Claim:

Backup Face Claim:

Nationality:

Ethnicity: Must be half of what your face claim is (if your face claim is Japanese, please put it as Japanese/Korean, if you want your trainee to be Korean)!

Birthplace:

Personality: Bullet points are accepted, paragraph form is preferred!

Early Life:

Pronouns: All are acceptable!

Production/Writing Background: How did you get into producing/writing? How did you find your love for it? 5 sentence minimum!

Have you produced anything before? If so, where and for whom?

Portfolio: Please show us your portfolio! You will need to include a remix of your favorite song, one Kpop mashup, and a pure beat, no words.

Writing Portfolio: Please include one poem, one creative writing project, and one rap!

Years of Experience: If this is your first-time please put "N/A"!

Blank Form Here!---->

Submit Form Here!---->