Archive Three

"Who are you talking to?" my sister asked. For a second, I was confused about her don't seeing Nexy and the other wills, but when I dissipated my mana mark, they dissapeared.

"Oh! Oh yeah, forgot about that." I said jumping backwards in surprise. "I was... talking to my Dragon Will? I call him Nexy."

"What?" She asked.

"You can't understand yet, Lumi. I cannot understand partialy. How do you talk to your will being so... young?" Dad said, to himself probably.

Maybe it's something to do about this reeincarnation thing. But I can't say this to him right? What they would think of me?

"So... when will I be able to fly?" I asked looking at dad.

"That's a good question. Only your mom knows when you're ready. But, I can teach you other things, like Mana Arts-"

"I prefer not to use one more drop of mana today." I said. "Maybe tomorrow. I will... take a nap."

'You're just a lazy dragon, you know that?'

Yeah, Yeah, whatever...

I lay down in the cave, feeling the cold air landing on my back. It's just like home... I miss being on a bed.

This rock floor isn't the best, I admit. But it's comfortable. Being a dragon wasn't on my afterlife plans but, I'm liking it.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
"Hello, welcome to our cafeteria, how can I help you?" Said a woman when I entered the place.

I was tired. Fighting bloodlust monsters isn't some easy task. I will only take a glass of water if there isn't something new in the menu.

"Is there a new thing to order?" I asked, while sitting on one of the chairs.

"Actually, yes. There is. But you wouldn't like it." The owner of the cafeteria, a man dressed with an student uniform, said.

"Oh, that's a shame. Well, I would like a glass of water. Cold, please." I said while removing the backpack off my back.

The woman hands me the glass of water and goes to the door to wait for someone again.

I'm not good today. After being brought to this world after my death, I thought it wouldn't have bad things. But I was wrong.

It sucks being human. I wish I was some monster with otherwordly powers. There's dragons here, real dragons.

Why I was reborn as a human? It would be cool to have wings...

I take a sip on the water and look to the inside of the cafeteria. This kingdom isn't so advanced like my other world but... it's nice here.

Water helps me when I'm stressed. I was alaways like this. Like, when I drink water, it's like all stress and bad things on my body just... evaporates.

On my way to here, some random dude stole my treasure that I almost died to get it. If I was a powerful monster I wouldn't have such problem.

I hate this.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Why am I alive.....?

'Surely this pain isn't so bad as you make it seems.'

It feels like I am being stabbed in my belly 30 times every second. You can't feel it, so shut up.

'You're just dramatic.'

NO I AM NO- OW!

"I cannot even think with this pain! What the hell is this anyway?!" I yelled.