Archive 20

Aurey/Nexy PoV

Darkness... It was all we could see here.

I walked with Sylvia to the entrance of the Angel Realm, and we started walk in it. I was quickly with a collar who nullified my mana on my angel form, who was put on my neck, and Sylvia was holding the chain.

I was like a dog going to the vet.

"So, how much long until I die?" I asked trying to break the ice.

"Not that long. You'll be executed by Lord Astrus himself, in... 10 hours." She replied.

Time in the angel realm isn't the same as the mortal one, every hour here is the same as 10 years on the mortal realm. Not that It matters, there is no one who can save me from Astrus, and Yuki was the only one who knew about me an-

I FORGOT ABOUT KOI-

Shit... If Yuki remembers what I am, and that Zero is Just a random will I gave him, he's going to come here and...

"Why did you stopped walking?" Sylvia said.

"I'm sorry... It's just that-"

"I don't care if you're scared or not, just walk."

"Okay... Okay... " I said, lowering my head and walking again.

----____----____----____----___----___

Koi PoV - Two Weeks after the fight with the Fire Sovereign

"Yuki?" I asked while knocking on the door.

After a while, a human awnsered.

"What's your name?" He asked, while reading a book.

"Koi... Isn't Yuki suppossed to be here?"

"Yes,he is here. I'm Samuel, Samui for short, I'm his friend, I asked for his parents to leave him here, I'm a doctor."

"Oh, okay, Sorry." I changed my height to 2 meters tall and 1,80 meters long, so I could be on my dragon form and not break anything in the house. "Can I go see him?"

"Yeah, sure." Samui said, and let me in his house.

It was pretty big for a human, not as big as a castle but, still, pretty big. There were decorations all arround the walls, and a staircase to the second floor.

"He's on the second floor. Go up the staircase and the second door is his room." Samui said, and vanished into the maze that this house is.

I walked to Yuki's Room and entered It. He was laughing, alone...

"Talking to Nexy?" I asked.

"Yeah, Zer- Nexy? Who... Who is Nexy?" He asked. His voice was hesitant, I don't know why.

"Your... Dragon will? The one who revealed himself in that cave as... You know... An sovereign+++?" I said, trying to hint the name 'Angel' without saying it.

"My Dragon will's name is Zero..." He said.

"Oh, really? I mean, are y-"

'Stop, Koi.' My will said. 'I feel like there's something different. The dragon we've met on the cave isn't the same one I am looking at now.'

'Are you sure that isn't him?' I asked Star.

'Yes. His will form was an white eastern dragon, while this one is blue, with an missing eye.'

"Forget about it, so, how are you, Yuki?" I asked him, changing the subject.

"I'm fine... My dragon will's name is Zero, but the name Nexy feels familiar... I can't understand why." He said, while looking at the window.

"Yeah, maybe it's just an effect from the fight,so, how did you fleed from him?" I asked.

"Oh, I got advice from N------" he paused for 5 seconds. "I got advice from Zero and made an teletransportation Magic, and passed out right after, then, I was in a Room Full of Gold, and I was human, and found a book. I don't remember what is written on the book, but I remember that it was something to do with my past."

"A book that had something from your past, you say?" I asked, automatically, but then, came an idea on my mind. "What if we bring this book you're talking about to our world and read it togheter?" I said. If this book he is talking about has something that awnsers how he forgot about Nexy and why his will isn't the same as when I meet him, we can bring back Yuki's memory.

"I don't know if it's possible, I don't even know how to go there again..." He said.

"Hmm... So it was an accident. We need to have caution, we don't know what lies in where you found this book, and what is this place..." I said, sitting down.

"We can try something, when I used my spell, I was thinking more about something I wanted to reach, so... If I think about the book, maybe I can teleport myself there?"

"No, well, not now." I explained. "There isn't anyone who survived a complete drought of mana in its own body, and you're a lucky person, since there was just a little bit of mana when you passed out. Your parents did tell me that if you used one more particle of mana, you would've been dead by now." I said.

"Okay then. Oh, and, I was with my Mana Mark on all the time since I woke up... I can't turn it off, but it's not consuming mana... And your will is... Not that good."

'Are you okay?'

'I ate something I shouldn't...'

'You can eat?' I asked.

'Yes. I can eat mana particles that are the same element you are, wich in your case, is water. I don't need to eat, but it's a pleasant thing to do.'

'Oh.' I sighed. 'I thought it was something worse.'

"Hey, uhm..." Yuki said. "Can you see him like I do?"

"No, I can't. Why are you asking?" I asked.

"Nothing... "

°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°••°•°•°•°°°°•°°•°°°•°•°•°••°•°

Nexy/Aurey PoV

The cold rain started pouring.

This means that we've reached the half of our walk. This is the Inbetween Worlds, a place where strong beings that lived in the earth but aren't strong enough to become whorty of the divine luxury reside.

I wish I could eat some of the things they do here... When I still worked for Astrus, I always came here to eat the biscuits my old friend makes...

"Aurey." Sylvia said. "Why couldn't you Just obey Astrus? Who am I going to bully if you die today?"

"Ah, so you're worried about me then." I said and sighed. "I prefer to be erased from existance if that means I can be free."

"Stop, I know you're scared of dying for good. Why are you like this?"

"This isn't something you from 5 seconds ago would say." I said, joking.

The Inbetween Worlds is a place where even Astrus can't hear what is being talked about. However, he can sense what is happening inside of it.

"Please, Aurey, Just ask for forgiveness and everything will be just fine. I can't help you up there. Pl-"

"I will die, Sylvia." I cut her. "Astrus isn't a enemy king on a game of chess. I can't just manipulate my way into his decisions."

"Do you want to do something before you die? I can try talking to Astrus, he would understand..." She said, with an sad voice.

"I want to see all of us in one place. Kay, You, Yang and Yin, all of them as dragons."

"I can't promise that Yang would turn into a dragon because you asked, but I'll try." She said. "Our break has ended... I'm sorry for everything that will happen after we enter the Angel Realm." She said right after the rain stopped.

"I can take anything." I said.