Archive 19

I was reading some Dragons Isekai, and I noticed that...

I suck at world building and story progress, don't I? There's only one person who comments in this story in every chapter, so I'm counting on you to confirm the fact that I'm bad at writing.

Also, I do not know how to write the Old English who most stories put dragons to talk that way, since I barely even know English. So, if you want to, you can make adult dragons and angels talk that way, just pretending they are talking that way.

---------------
Yuki PoV

The reflection of the light in a pile of gold passed through my eyelids, and woke me up.

'Where... Am I?' - I thought to myself, and put my hand on my head. The fur was different, but I didn't question it.

I got up and started cleaning the dust of my clho-

"WHAT THE FUCK? THIS ISN'T SOMETHING A DRAGON WOULD WEAR, AND WHY AM I IN TWO LEGS?" I shouted, and my voice ecoed through the walls of the room.

I noticed that I was, indeed, a human. A little dissapointed right now, but I don't think this whole 'reborn as a dragon' was just a dream. I felt pain, sadness, taste and everything, so it must be something diferent.

'Nexy? Are you here?' - he didn't awnser.

He isn't here? That's odd...

I started scanning the room, it was that typical 'Final Boss' room feeling, and that final boss would like gold, so a Dragon or a King or I don't know.

Thinking about it, I didn't saw my mother or father wanting to have gold... I'll ask about that when I go back to there.

But... How do I go back?

I started looking through the pile of gold, and I got some things to use since my clothes are... Not that conserved.

I put a cloak and a crown, and I was walking with a sword on my hilt. I saw a door, and walked towards it. I opened it, and saw another huge room, but this time, with only a book on the floor.

I picked up the book, and it was a script for a show, more specific, an anime, I think.
'That Lighting Strike - A Dragon Isekai'

A dragon isekai? I'm living inside of one, maybe it's here on purpose so it will remind me of the life I have now?

I opened the book, and started reading the chapters, to be more specific, archives.

It was too familiar, but I don't know how...
Until I reached the end of the Archive 00.

Is this... My life until now? Wait, what kind of metalanguage is this?! 

I jumped to the end of Archive 19, who was the last chapter of the book, and it was the actions I am doing right now, they are being written as I think...

That's... Scary.

I closed the book and stood up, until I felt someone grabbing my shoulder.

"WHATTHEFUCKWHOISGRABBINGMYSHOUDLERIAMUNDERAGEDSIRPLEASEIDENTIFYYOURSELFNOWAITIAM20+YEARSOLDBUTSTILLIDENTIFYYOURSELFMAN" I screamed, and suddenly, my vision faded away, and came back, I was staring to a bunch of rocks, my mana mark was active, so I could not only see my entire family + Jasmine staring at me, as well as theirs will and my will.

"What?" They said, at the same time. 

"What?" I replied.

"I... Actually, nevermind." Jasmine said, and left the room.

"How much have I slept?"

"About a week." My mom said.

"Oh, I see..." I said, and looked at myself- "Wait, an entire week?"