Archive 17

The pic above was made by an artist who goes by the name of Golttenpanger (as far as I'm aware, thanks for a comment here on the chapter)

Above this message is almost what the Fire Sovereign looks like, mainly the flames instead of hair. He's anthropomorfic (I'll explain it...) and uses clothing, but other type of clothing. He is pure black, with the inside of the wings being an gradient between yellow and orange and his eyes are red.

He uses royal military clothing (Google plz, i tried to put the image in here but I didn't succeded)

With that out of the way...

Lord Igneous PoV

The sound of the battle was still echoing through my head, cries of the battlefield started fading on the distance, until the last remaining of the enemy side were alerady dead.

This is what I thought as I landed on the landscape that used to be the Tundra. I stepped on a wolf's corpse, his flesh was soft, and his fur was cold.

I kicked it away, and it stopped when it collided with a rock. My soldiers were dead too, I just glanced at their corpses. They weren't strong enough to live in the world I'm going to create.

This body of mine, hybrid of a dragon and a human, is all that I need. My servants will be coming to this land, and will build an extraction site here.

I just need a little bit more of that power to start to generate it on my own-

"LORD IGNEOUS!" A dragon came and bowed to me, he was the one who was taking care of my daughter. "Your Majesty, please sorry to interrupt you but... Jasmine went missing!

"WHAT?!" I yelled. "WHERE IS HER?! YOU HAD ONLY ONE JOB YOUR STUPID DRAGON! I SWEAR, IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER, YOUR JOB ISN'T THE ONLY THING THAT YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE."

Jasmine PoV

"Hey... Uhm, Lumi"

"Oh, hi Jasmine." She said, and gazed at me "Can I help you with something?"

"Yes... It's a little embarassing but yeah." I said, and sat down next to her.

We were on the surface, since the palace is only for sleeping and noble things.

"Can you... tell me what Yuki does when you're not with him?" I asked.

"Oh, he says that he just kills his time thinking about stuff or hunting for food, why?"

"I heard him talking alone the other day on his bedroom and-"

"Yeah, he does that." She said. "But why were you eavesdropping on Yukki's conversation? OH! I KNOW, YOU LIKE HIM DON'T YOU?"

"What? No, I mean, as a friend but-

"Oh, okay, you just don't want to say it, I understand." She said. "But that's it, he alaways felt a little mysterious to me."

"I... understand, Lumi, do you want to see the sea with me?"

"We can? Mom doesn't let me-"

"You can if nobody finds out." I said and picked her arm, and started to fly to the beach.

After about 20 minhtes, we reached the sea, would have been a lot less but Lumi doesn't know how to fly yet.

"I really enjoy this view. When my dad was still sane, he used to take me here."

"Sane?" She asked "what happened to him?"

"Oh, you don't know?" I asked. "He was a normal dragon just like us, but he said that to have the most powerful flame, he needed to fuse himself with a human, and then he did it, but his mind never came back."

"What do you mean?"

"He started going crazy, hitting me when he's angry and..."

"And...?" She asked, and I didn't wanted to tell her, but I trust her, so she should trust me.

"He ate my mom, while she was alive." A tear dropped out of my eye, and Lumi didn't say a word. "After that day, Igneous never hit me again, but I didn't shared a word with him since then. On the first opportunity, I ran away, and that's how I got here."

"I... I'm sorry Jasmine, I didn't knew that-"

"It's okay, Lumi." I said. "My mom was smiling at her death, not because she was dying, but because it wasn't me."

"You don't have a place to stay, right?" She asked me.

"Well, no... but why?"

"You can be my older sister! I can talk to my mom, and you can live with me and Yuki!"

Nexy/Aurey PoV

"Can I talk without being accused by having done a mating session with my friend now?!" I yelled to both of them, who just nodded. "Good. I need you four to train with each other for about three full years."

"Four?" Yuki asked.

"You, Koi, Lumi and Jasmine." I said. "There's a reason for not to train just you, Yuki, since your power can be controlled if you have insight in three different ones."

"Okay." He said.

"Koi, do you mind taking a vacation on your duties for three years?" I asked the leviathan.

"I can do it, since it's for an literal angel, I guess I can take a vacation after 6.845 years of work." He said.

"All set then, I'll give the information needed tomorrow, at dawn. And please, fortet that thing with me and Kay ever happened."

"SO YOU DID MATE WITH HIM!" Yuki yelled.

"NO! I DIDN'T! W-WHY YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME?"

I got 'inside of Yuki's body again, so I can ignore their acussations, who I admit it to myself, were true, but I can't let them know it.'

'...'

'You know you said that in an loud thougt, right?'

.

.

.

.

.

I-

'You're imaginating things Yuki, you need to take a rest, these three years you're going to need to be well prepared for, go, you can leave the cave now.'

'okay...'

They left the cave and, as soon as we stepped out of it... A dragon was there, standing and gazing at the sk-

'YUKI, GET OUT OF HERE, NOW, THIS DRAGON ISN'T A NORMAL ONE, HE'S IGNEOUSZ THE FI-'

"Oh, a survivor from the war?" Igneous said. "I guess I can have a little fun while searching for Jasmine."

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter