Archive Seven

A/N - Well... it's time for the chapter seven :D

I made a little change om chapter four. The council that was made 50.000 years ago is now 500.000 years old.

And again, Snowstorm = Yuki.
The third egg will hatch, I will remember it.
The human will come back someday.

Also, is it tought ou thought?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Yuki's Pov

Six months.

Half a year as a dragon.

There's nothing much to do, I'm not gonna lie. My routine is now waking up, trying to solve what really is mana, hunting, checking if my second sibling isn't dead in the egg, and sleep. 

I tought that being a dragon wouldn't be that boring. But this doesn't matter, I can't turn myself into a human, or even have an human body anyways. And even if I could do that, I don't think that I would see computers and internet arround here. After all, there's magic in this world.

'But, I told you that there is an body shaping spell...'

Did you?

'You probably didn't listened. Yes, you can shape your body to anything, but it costs mana. 1% of it for every hour. That's if you shape yourself smaller.'

Oh.

But I won't do that, I mean, reeincarnation is about an second chance, isn't it? Why would I be a humam again if something put me in a dragon's body?

'That's an fair point.'

The white, almost transparent, long dragon lays down and gaze at the rocky terrain inside the cave, why? I have no idea.

Anyway, maybe he is just resting? When he's like this, he doesn't read my toughts... weird.

So, back to my routine. I alerady hunted today, and the egg is still like six months ago, and I'm not sleepy. 

I sit down and close my eyes, focusing my attention to myself. I can sense light blue gas concentrating inside of my belly. This is my mana pool.

But, why I don't have control over it? Why it doesn't obey me like it obeys dad?

"Yuki?" A familiar voice makes me open my eyes.

"What is it Lumi?" I reply, turning my head to see her, who was covered in blood, right next to the entrance of the cave.

"I might have done something." She said.

"Who did you killed?" I asked, with concern.

"No, it isn't someone's blood. It's my blood." She said.

"Are you hurt?" I said, approaching her.

"Not at all, but look at this!" She said, making an perfect water ball in front of  me.

"That's... impr-" I got cut off by the ball loosing it's shape and falling on the ground. Lumi had bleed again, and couldn't maintain anymore. "Lumi! Stop doing this!" I yelled, as I covered her wounds with Ice.

"It's nothing, I swear." She said, with an weak voice.

Why does she bleed? Isn't it the same thing with ice, but just more unstable?

'No. Activate your mana mark again.'

I do as Nexy said, and the white long dragon was in front of me again, he points at the water that was now on the ground.

'This is Lumi's water ball.' Another voice said. I looked up and saw a small blue dragon. 'It isn't unstable.'

'Yes.' Nexy said. 'It's perfectly stable. Mana purest form is the liquid one, so water is the purest element, but her mana isn't pure as water.'