Archive 21

Edit: Corrected some grammar msitakes, tell me if you see more of them

Yuki PoV

"So... You're saying that I could do surprise attacks to someone if I use my teleportation spell on my spell and moving it to behind my enemy?" I asked Koi while the two of us were flying to some open area.

I couldn't fly for long, Just for 20 minutes at a time, but it was a good training for my flight. Koi just "Hmhm." My question, qnd we were silent the rest of the trip.

He was talking to his will, but I couldn't hear the conversation, and Zero was tired for some reason.

Reaching a open field, we landed on it and I sat down to rest a little bit. Koi did the same, but we heard a distant sound of wings flapping, and we found my Dad and Lumi, Lumi was trying to fly.

"It's not that hard, Just flap your wings and-"

"It IS hard, dad." Lumi said. "Yuki learned so fast, and why? How did he trained?"

"Koi, his intructor, threw him off a Cliff, and he almost died! If he was alone with me, I would-"

"Dad?" Lumi asked.

"-fight him until he asks for forgiveness and then I would-"

"Dad." Lumi repeated.

"-freeze his legs so I could do anything I want with him-"

"What the fuck are you talking about, Mr. Indry?" Koi interrupted him, and I could see a drop of sweat coming from my dad.

"K-k-Koi! Ah, the world is truly small! Never thought I would find you here, haha!" Dad lowered his ears and put his tail the same way a dog does when he is scared. "I- I was saying how wonderful your training session with Yuki was... And how I wanted to do with my daughter here but I don't know If I am capable or-"

"Enough." Koi sighed. "I said to your wife what I was going to do, and she said that it was okay. So if she didn't tell you, then it's not me you need to freeze and do whatever you want." Koi snapped, I've never seen Koi  discuss with someone... And he made my Dad's face go red.

"I-I-I'm sorry General Koi..." My dad said.

We walked towards the opposite direction and started my training for enhancing my mana pool.

Basically, all I need to do is to compress my mana, so I can keep more of it. And for that, I needed to use my Will.

'Zero, do the work for me!'

'I don't know how.'

'Just pick all of it and push it against my mana pool.'

'Okay.'

Indry PoV

"STOP ZERO YOU FUCKING IDIOT THIS IS HURTING"

Yuki?

I ran to the place where Koi and Yuki were, I tried to not look at Koi, but he was right beside Yuki. He seems to be going through the Mana Compression training, so the pain isn't real.

I go back to Lumi's training, still a little bit embarassed to hear those words right in front of my two childs...

"Okay, Lumi... You need to flap your wings strong enough to lift yourself in the Air, then, you need to repeat it in the air."

"Nevermind that. Can I go train with Koi? Yuki is having more progress than I am, and it's unfair I'm here stuck with you."

"Stuck with... Me?" I said. "Okay then... I'll be here when you two are done."

I let her go and I sat down.

Stuck with me? I'm her father and she says that? I-

Koi PoV

I think I need to apologize to Yuki's father, he seems like a good dad and... I admire that on him. But seriously, I shouldn't have said that in front of Yuki and his Daughter.

"Yuki, keep making Zero compress your mana, and when you feel a 'click' sound, it's because it worked. Don't worry, the pain is normal, but when you're done, you're going to feel like you can control the whole world." I said that and started walking towards where Lumi and Indry were, and I saw Lumi going towards me.

"Mr Koi, can you teach me what you're teaching Yuki? I don't want to be stuck with my dad."

"Woah, calm down, no need to use the 'stuck with' on your dad. I can teach you, but it's not going to be on Yuki's level, it's just the basics."

"Okay then." Lumi said. "We're going to start when?"

"Right now." I picked her up and started flying until we're high up on the sky, about 4.000 meters above Sea level. "Good luck." I dropped her down and I saw her trying to fly, and she couldn't do it right away, so she started screaming. But about 200meters from death, she catch on and started flying.

While she was happy, I landed right beside Indry.

"Hey, uhm..." I sat down beside him. "Sorry about that, Without context is weird and all."

His face turned red again, and he looked to the horizon. "It's okay... But it's just that... I want to pass time with them, but they just want to become stronger and stronger, I get It, but I'm not good at lecturing. I was hoping my father wouldn't have died and HIM would teach them, but...

And with this sovereign thing, I can't take care of the whole Ice Nation and still have my priorities, all because of that stupid Stone."

"You mean the sovereign stone? You know that's the old one, right?"

"What do you mean by 'The old one?'"  he asked, turning his face to me, but instantly turning red from embarassment again.

"Ah, so Fyrus didn't told you? The sovereign stone is with us since the beginning of time, and it shouldn't be something that can't change, so the generation of the last sovereigns, in your case, a Artic Fox, asked for a change in the Stone. All of the sovereigns did that, and now, the Stone just controls you when you're lost in something, like, I need to make a decision but can't choose."

He remained silent for a bit, and out of nowhere, his gaze was focused on my eyes, like he was reading my soul.

"I- I was worried about something that wasn't going to happen?" He sighed. "Thanks Koi, you aren't that bad of a person."

"It wasn't me who was talking about doing whatever I want to a leviathan on a dragon's form." I said, looking at Yuki and Lumi talking about their training. There isn't a trick to compress mana, it's just a long process.

"I'm sorry about that... It wasn't suppossed to be with a dirty meaning." He said.

"OH, SO THAT'S WHY YOU'RE BLUSHING, I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO TORTURE ME OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT-"

"WAIT, WASN'T THAT WHAT YOU THOUGHT ON THE FIRST PLACE?" He backed up and tried to hide his face.

"No... I do not have a dirty mind, but it seems you have, dragon."

"Shut up." He said, with a muffled voice.

"They were right in school then, dragons truly are more sexual than we think."

"Stop!" He yelled.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°••°°••°••°•°•°•°•°•°°°••°•°•°•

A/N - Hey, this is just a normal chapter, no rushing to the story, I think I need to make more chapters like this so the story can be more fluid and not rushed to "oh no, he's fighting a god while being 10 months old!", Y'know?

Anyway, If you have feedback for the chapters, please tell me :D