different ending

What would happen if Mirabel didn't return to the family and what if Bruno and Camilo find Mirabel instead of her Abuela.
.
.
.
Pov

Mirabel sits on on the grass by the river. She was crying, she felt horrible they lost there home and it was her fault.

After a while she heard something rustle in the back but she didn't bother to turn around, but just a moment later two persons sat down next to her.

"Hey it isn't your fault Mirabel" spoke one, thats when she looked up to see that Bruno and Camilo were the ones who found her "Yes it is, i should have listen to Abuela and then this would't have happend" she said still with tears in her eyes,

"It wasn't your fault. Abuela shouldn't have yelled at you, you are just as important as the rest of the family, dont listen to her" sayed Camilo while taking Mirabels hand to calm her a little,
"He's right Mirabel what she did was wrong you were only trying to help the family" told Bruno

she wouldn't go back to the family and that's what she told them both "i won't go back to the family i just fell like i'm not wanted there, so i will leave and nothing will change my mind, i'm sorry" when These word were leaving her mouth Bruno and Camilo looked at each other and nodded then they looked back to her "if your leaving them i'm coming with you" told Bruno "wait no you guys can't - " bevor she could even finish that sentence Camilo startet agreeing witch Bruno " I agreeing with him if your'e leaving we're coming with you and you can't change our minds" while he told her that the two boys stood up and held there hands out to help her stand up, as she looked at them a bit in shook but soon After she started smiling und took there hands to stand up "Let's go then" Mirabel told in a happy tone.
.
.
.
3 days later it was night and they were just walking out of a forest when they saw a candle just randomly standing in the midel of a field
It was strange but they slowely walken towards the candle, when they were at the candle Mirabel crouched down and as soon as she touched the candle it startet glowing and samples startet appearing on it also a house startet to built itself, they were shocked and all of them had the Same thought 'what just happend'.

469 word
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This was the first chapter and i hope you liked it and this is my first time writing a Story, and sorry if something is misspelled english isn't my first language.
And if you have some ideas for the Story you can write them .

Bye