The doors

Pov Mirabel

I was shocked at first when the door showed me with an candle but not long after joy came over me, i couldn't belive that i got an door i put the candle down and huged Bruno and Camilo "Well don't you wanna see what your'e room lookes like Mirabel" asked Bruno as my eyes felt with happiness "Yes let's go " i answer him, i still couldn't belive it my one door. I picked up the candle and after that i opend the door to my room... it was beautiful as i look around i saw some beautiful drawings on the floor and on the walls they where looking just like they were based of the candle and there we're butterflies flying around also some beautiful trees with different color leaves like blue, pink, purple, red and a lot more, in the midle of the room was standing a bed that was like double the size of my old bed, it has a white bed linen with butterflies on it an next to the bed was an tyrkis dresser , it just looked stunning

Pov Camilo

As we walked into Mirabels room she looked so happy i mean her room lookes great we looked around for a while befor Mirabel startet to run to the bed, she set the candle on the dresser and jumped on the bed, it was great to see her happy " Hey Camilo" i heard Bruno say beside me "yes?" I ask " lets leave her alone for a while, so she can explore her room for a bit" Bruno sayed to me whisperin, i nodded in agrement and we walked out of the room quietly, after we left Mirabels room we sat on the stairway and startet talking and joking while waiting for Mirabel to come out after finishing exploring.

Pov Bruno

Camilo and i were talking about this place when Mirabel came out of her room with the candle and a huge smile on her face "Did you enjoy exploring you're room kid" is asked she noded her head "why didn't you leave the candle in you're room Mirabel? " Camilo asked, it'd true she could had just leaved it in her room but she answert in an happy voice "Well i have my door now and it lookes great but what if you guys can get you're rooms back, we have to try it !!!" "Sure we have nothing to lose" i told and we went to the door next to hers "Camilo you can go first" i told as he looked at me smiling.
He touched the candle und went to his door it also startet glowing and it showed the Same design as in the old house, camilo turned to me happy und sayed "now you " " eh .. i"m not sure if thats an good idea my gift just brings chaos" i told them but they didn't listen and startet draging me to the other door next to Mirabels "you're gift dosen't being chaos Bruno, you have a great gift it were just the people who told you that you're gift is dangerous, they just couldn't accepted the future nothing what happend was you're fault" Mirabel told me and i felt a person hug me, i looked down and it was Camilo and a moment later Mirabel joined the hug so i huged them back.
After that i touched the candle and went to my door and touched it, after that the door looked just like the one i had befor, there was just one think difrent about it, l looked more happy on it i smiled again.

It was an great day, we went to back to Mirabels room to talk for a while and it just ended up with them falling asleep on me (not a ship!!) .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

684 words

Hey hope you enjoy reading this Story and sorry if i forget to uploade this Story i also have school at the time but i will try to bring a new chapter every day, and if you have any requests you can tell them byee <3