fun day

Pov

It was evening when camilo and mirabel came back they startet to look for there dad. Bruno really became a father figur to them in only one month and it made him really happy. The two of them wen't to camilos room becouse Bruno was staying there he didn't like the sand noise in his room, so camilo took him in amd he didn't mind.

When they entered,they saw him siting on the bed reading a bock, he didn't noticed them until they jumped on him screaming and he startled but calmed down  really fast "hello  kiddos how was your day" he greeted them "hey dad " we greeted back " we repair some stuff in the village " and we helped carrying groceries for a few old people " they told him "sounds like you guys had a bussy day" he sayd "mhm bit what did you do while we where gone?" Camilo asked "mh nothing special i did the dishes, cleaned up a bit with casita and then i startet reading a book about medicinal plants" he told them "not gona lie that sounds boring " camilo told, mirabel hited camilos shoulder "what it sounds boring " camilo told as bruno chuckled "how about we back some cookies " Bruno asked and there eyes sparkeld up "yess " they yelled and startet running to the kitchen.

After finishing backing backing and cleaning the flower of the flor, they had a little flour war, it was fun after finishing cleaning they went to shower one after one while the coockies where backing. After all that the coockies where ready, they ate some with milk and went to bed after talking for a while. They really had fun today !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

319 wors

Hellooo i hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and thank you for almost 1k Reader i really enjoy writing this Story and i'm happy so many people like my stories,
So thank you <3